FanFiction.Net
for Season 7 Before Season 7

7/12/2019 c29 Guest
This chapter is simply beautiful. Elizabeth is displaying a mature and wise faith, and that's not something we get to see often. Love her conclusions here. Bravo to you!
7/11/2019 c28 Touched Heartie
Well done on this story, keep the chapters coming I look for more chapters, I still miss Jack in this story but you have written a good new beginning for Elizabeth and baby Jack.
7/10/2019 c28 Starkvb
This was a super good chapter! I loved it!
7/10/2019 c28 jmlh
First of all, I only read J&E stories, and the fact that I am reviewing yours means that I enjoy your writing (well, this chapter had so much angst in it - it was a bit rough, but well done). I understand we have all kinds of writers and readers that love all the different aspects of the show, so it is very, very rare I venture into anything outside the J&E realm. That being said, I have been reading your story all along - mostly the day you post a new chapter or two or three. I wasn't sure at first, but your writing drew me in, the respect you have for the characters, and the integrity for the relationships you are building in your story. I am #NoTeamYet, and doubt I will ever be b/c the show is on a very different path now. Even though I am still heartbroken over Jack's death in the show, this story you have created is very good, capturing the nuances of how the characters would act, behave, and speak. I don't "see" Lucas and Fiona together; however, your chapters on them are really well done! You have me convinced - LOL! Thank you for sharing your talents.
7/10/2019 c28 Guest
Meant to say “ .chapter!”
7/10/2019 c28 Guest
. .chapter! You took us for quite a ride!
Best line: Three of them. They were his heart. Please please update soon!
7/10/2019 c28 Guest
Wow, this chapter really pulled the heart strings! Allie was very brave. Great writing!
7/10/2019 c28 j.wcth
This is amazing! love this story so much!
7/8/2019 c26 Guest
Ooooh, yeeees! A Coulter baby! :D
7/8/2019 c26 Guest
Oh my! What an emotional chapter! Love this! Please keep writing!
7/8/2019 c25 Guest
I check for new chapters everyday too! I thought I loved (still do) the Nathan/Allie scenes, but the Elizabeth/Allie scene really tug at my heart!
7/7/2019 c1 Guest
Rosemary not eating as much as normal...She better be pregnant!
7/7/2019 c24 Guest
Sometimes Rosemary was just so...Rosemary.— my favorite line in this chapter! You are doing such a great job keeping the N/E tension going. Can’t wait to read more! Please please post soon! Thank you for such a great story!
7/7/2019 c25 21elizabethB88
I am thoroughly enjoying your vision for season 7! Each chapter has such depth and a true knowledge of the characters. I really hope that this is the actual direction the next season takes, especially as regards Nathan/Elizabeth and Lucas/Fiona. You've inserted heart and humor in this story, and it's great! I check every day for new chapters! Thanks for this awesome story!
7/7/2019 c24 Guest
Love this chapter! You've got the characters down, Lee and Rosemary especially.
103 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »