FanFiction.Net
for Season 7 Before Season 7

7/5/2019 c23 Guest
Great chapter! Now we need a chapter like this devoted to N/E!
7/4/2019 c23 Guest
Oh my word...I'm swooning inside! Lucas and Fiona are perfect for each other!
7/4/2019 c21 Guest to WCTH
Just finished your story thus far. Really enjoyed it. You have a good hand on your characters and feel for the show. I just started watching WCTH this summer on Netflix as I always seemed to miss it on TV since it doesn't stay on year round. I was not happy with Jack being written off. I personally believe they should have had another person step into the role so the story line could continue, but that is just my view. Your suggestion of Jack showing her how to love was great and them taking it slow so she can work through her many emotions and concerns is very good. She has worked through a lot already, but seeing Nathan socially will bring up many more. I have only seen bits and parts of Season 6 and really wasn't interested in watching without Jack as I've gotten emotionally involved with a few other shows only to have the writers do something stupid or characters quit. It has been over 25 years since I've allowed a show to suck me in again. Since Janette Oke is one of my favorite authors, I had more hope for this series and the continuation of the characters. Unfortunately, it has happened again. However, you have written a very good fic and maybe I'll give Season 7 a chance.
7/4/2019 c22 missions4life37
Very good. God bless you.
7/4/2019 c22 j.wcth
yesyesyeessssss it's finally happeninggggg!
I'm so happy right now! can't wait for moree :D
7/4/2019 c22 Guest
free2think27... such rage! Why take it up with the author, and not Hallmark?
DESPITE the negative vibes, there are some of us who love this story!
7/4/2019 c22 xdkdm
Ahhh! Thank you for blessing us all with this beautiful story! I get excited every time a new chapter is uploaded! Keep up the good work!
7/4/2019 c22 Guest
Awwww... this is such a sweet chapter! I really like Nathan’s quiet demeanor! Need more scenes like this one! Thank you for posting! Now I am eagerly waiting the next chapter.
7/4/2019 c22 free2think27
You are not understanding the issue with what has happened with WCTH! WCTH was Jack and Elizabeth, their life and their family. The books, the marketing the stories where all about Jack and Elizabeth. It's not that 'we don't want Elizabeth to move on' it's that IT SHOULD HAVE NEVER HAPPENED!

Jack and Elizabeth FOREVER, what is it about that you don't get? Your heart does not 'spark' just because time passes. Jack's mother NEVER married because Jack's father was her one and only! Just as Jack is to be Elizabeth's. Jack's mom NEVER felt she missed out or was not happy, she was very happy to raise her boys and enjoyed her life she DID NOT NEED A MAN.

Bird, LL and Hallmark killed Jack off specifically so that they can rehash the love story we had. I think you are a shill for Hallmark because they want only new people to watch the show. The peole who never understood what the story was and that it was based on books that were all about J&E. And it hurts and it will never go away. The only people watching now are those who NEVER watched the first 1-5 seasons, because if they had there is NO way they would abide by your story.

Rehashing what was already done, so sad. Jack's little boy is never going to know his father and his wife has moved on ready love another man. Elizabeth's chalk dust to eternity was a very short trip and she is read to bed the next man.

Fanfiction about the true story of Jack and Elizabeth is the only WCTH for me! I'm done trying to ready these kinds of stories. Just hurts too much!
7/4/2019 c22 Guest
Oh yay! Yay yay yay! :D Love this!
7/3/2019 c21 Guest
You, my friend, have a gift and are so talented. This chapter with Elizabeth and Clara is beautiful, and I like that it addresses the objections people have had about Elizabeth moving on. Jack wanted her to find love again, and it's high time she does, and I love how you're handling it. Wonderful job!
7/3/2019 c21 Starkvb
Great chapter! Love it when you update and I look forward to when you update next!
7/3/2019 c21 Guest
Awwwww... what a sweet chapter! And you captured perfectly what I imagine goes on in Elizabeth’s heart with mourning her loss and the spark that wants to move on. Please please don’t wait too long before you post again!
7/3/2019 c20 Guest
Totally loving your storyline! I am in love with Allie! Can’t wait to read more. Please keep writing!
7/3/2019 c12 Guest
Would love to see more in depth conversations btw Nathan and Elizabeth. So far they only seem to have “fleeting” encounters.
103 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »