for Living At Rock Bottom

1/29 c19 155showtunediva
I have been looking so forward to an update for this story. Great job!:)
12/29/2020 c18 97Sara K M
I love how complicated the situation in this fic is. It's not nearly as simple as "Grace was unfaithful, so she and Oliver can't be together anymore." Nor is as simple as "Oliver was being emotionally abusive, so they can't be together anymore." It's a very real post - marriage fic, and I love stories about post marriage and "real life."

I also like the portrayal of Annie, desperately trying to keep her parents together, and then hurt and betrayed when she finds out about Grace's infidelity.

That being said, I have hard time believing that Grace and Oliver still love each other after everything that has happened. That's when it turns from "realistic" to "fanfiction author seeing her characters in an idealistic way."
I can believe Grace and Oliver still care about each other.
I can believe they still have romantic feelings for each other, because as you said, otherwise they wouldn't feel so hurt.
I can believe they still love Annie.
But it would be easier for me to believe if you said Grace and Oliver WANT to love each other again, rather than they do.
Something to think about.
12/27/2020 c18 7silvermissstt
Aww this was precious. Also, now I'm imagining Oliver laughing at Grace when she gets hurt, thanks.
9/2/2020 c17 12Emz2684
Please continue and finish this Grace and Olivier need to fix their problems be happy and in love with each other
11/30/2019 c15 Guest
This is hot. I’m a big fan (but only if there’s a happy ending) (which I suspect there will be but don’t want to be too presumptuous) also Victor is a whole ass snake also I love that Oliver accepted that he is at least slightly culpable to have driven her to it (obviously not excusing grace and her actions though)
11/1/2019 c13 7silvermissstt
grace is bad oliver is bad victor is bad they're all bad just have groliver kiss and yay everything's good again (I am tired and a bad friend and suck at reviewing but I love this story with my whole heart)
10/28/2019 c13 155showtunediva
Great job with this chapter. I am interested to see where things will go from here.
10/20/2019 c12 showtunediva
Fabulous job with this chapter! I have been waiting a few weeks for this& it was so worth it.
10/15/2019 c11 Guest
I really like this story, please continue it! :)
8/4/2019 c9 showtunediva
I feel bad for Grace. I hope Victor leaves her alone.
7/15/2019 c6 showtunediva
I love the dialogue between Annie, Duffy and Molly. I think that Annie needs to be a little note truthful with her parents though. I kind of figured divorce was going to happen. I feel reallly horrible for Annie.
7/15/2019 c6 7silvermissstt
Lol Oliver and grace are a mess and I'm living for it
7/10/2019 c5 Janine
I think Oliver is such a jerk. I hope Grace and Annie end up leaving him.
6/16/2019 c2 Janine
I am starting to feel bad for Annie. I really hope that Grace & Oliver will be able work through their issues for her sake but from the looks of it
It sure does not seem like it. Another great chapter!
6/16/2019 c2 silvermissstt
Okay, I'm really, really loving this new, bold Grace. She's so fun to read. And Oliver is dumb and needs a kick in the arse. I LOVE THIS STORY I FORGOT HOW MUCH I LOVE IT.
16 Page 1 2 Next »