for Not the Nantucket getaway they had originally planned

11/20/2021 c10 Guest
I loved this story and actually love your version of Nina. As for Dr. O, she always cracks me up. One shots from this universe would be awesome!
9/19/2020 c9 tarbush
What a wonderful story! Please continue
4/8/2020 c9 15Lacorra
I have been wanting Willow to be Nina's daughter since their first interaction..:)
This story is perfect! Thanks for writing it :)
12/24/2019 c8 Guest
What a great chapter. I wonder what Nina and Liesel would say to Shiloh in Willow's defense. I look forward to Willow really interacting with Liesel and the rest of Port Charles.
11/28/2019 c7 Guest
I am so glad that you decided to continue this story. I can't wait to see how Nina and Willow rebuild their relationship now that they know or suspect that they are mother/daughter. I loved the honesty of their reactions to this.
11/23/2019 c6 Guest
I so want to know more. I want to see Nina and Willow when they go back to Port Charles. I loved this story and would love more from this universe.
8/10/2019 c4 1PlantagenetReader
Great story! Can’t wait to see what happens next!
6/11/2019 c1 Guest
Very nice. I haven't watched GH is forever it seems. I only look for clips of Elizabeth scenes. I've seen these characters mentioned so have a bit ok knowledge on names but not personality and such. So I am going off your writing and it is really good. I can't wait to see where you take this and what happens to Willow and Chase.