for Harry Potter gets smart and takes control - the goblet

7/13/2019 c10 37Ronnie R15
Now I want to see Harry make a clay dragon for the task!
7/13/2019 c10 1setokayba2n
Good story, I like how it shows the effect of obliviation and potions and what Dumbledore do, not like other stories that just say "He have ton of potions and mind-fuck that explain why we change his personality, but don't worry nice goblin Griphook of the bank is going to take care of it with magical goblin healing that we do here in the bank"
7/12/2019 c10 2firebird-fenix
Good chapter

What worries me is that snape, mcgonnagall or any other proffesor is going to rat out harry (improving his knowlegde) and dumbledork isgoing to be more agresive in his treatment of harry, constraining even more his core and habilities.

The idea of the opiwitch or opiwizard to check harry's eye is good, on the same day i suggest harry and hermione visit gringotts and harry get's a cleansing ritual (i don't know if you put the horcrux on harry's forehead, if so the clean it too) along with hermione, and check if dumbledork has been stealing from harry be it book, money, or heirloms.

Bye
7/12/2019 c10 3ObsessedWithHPFanFic
It's great that Harry is really trying and not hiding anymore. Thanks for sharing!
7/12/2019 c10 mizzrazz72
They really have no faith in Harry. What's Dumbledore's deal?
7/9/2019 c6 Merlin Perseus Potter
Your making harry sound like a winey baby
7/6/2019 c9 Millie072
Involving Bill & Charlie was a great idea. Especially Bill. Will he be able to get harry to Gringotts & find the blocks, spells, charms & potions on Harry? It will be interesting to say the least if he finds out that AD is the magical guardian before task 1. His response to Sirius was firm but a little subdued. Glad to see the action picking up. Thanks
7/6/2019 c8 HeartsGlow
How was Hermione able to help with the thestrals if she can't see them? They were one of JKR's biggest plot holes. Harry watched Quirrel die first year, but never saw thestrals until his fifth year returning to Hogwarts, after he had seen Cedric die in fourth.
7/6/2019 c9 ObsessedWithHPFanFic
It's great that Harry has both Bill and Charley to help him out with his troubles. Thanks for sharing!
7/5/2019 c9 mizzrazz72
Harry should be trying to get Dobby or Winky to take him to the bank.
7/5/2019 c9 2firebird-fenix
Hi

Interesting chapter

Sirius could be under some kind os spell, charm, curse etc, to be loyal to dumbledore.

Great that charlie and bill help harry.

Lets see how harry and hermione solve the problems they have

Bye
7/5/2019 c9 nbop
Good Chapter. I love the way Charlie and Bill are pretty much bros to Harry now.
7/4/2019 c8 George1892
Nice chapter. I agree with your treatment of Hermione, she's not one for believing things outside of the literature.
7/4/2019 c1 George1892
Good chapter and nice story so far, however, while most of the typos were harmless there is one to change:

"an exigent fence against the Dark Arts Teacher"
Should be:
"an excellent defence against the Dark Arts Teacher"

I've heard good things about grammarly for dyslexics. Might be worth a look.
7/2/2019 c8 Time313
So it's going to be a slow burn till we get a powerful Harry.
1,654 « Prev Page 1 .. 98 105 106 107 108 109 110 .. Last Next »