for Project Infinity

12/8/2021 c3 Guest
Naruto's name should be Titan after thanos' moniker
12/5/2021 c8 4Antex-The Legendary Zoroark
I look forward to the next chapter! Enjoyed this nice little "downtime" chappy.
12/5/2021 c7 Antex-The Legendary Zoroark
Awesome work. Liked this chapter and the many bits of magic lore there were. Lol. Although I’m betting Wally didn’t. And who knew both he and Naruto had a souvenir shelf?

I also like the idea of Naruto simply planning on waiting to see what happens instead of just acting impulsively. A very good plan to just go with the flow.
12/5/2021 c6 Antex-The Legendary Zoroark
Great work! And le sigh. Drama. What can ya do eh?
12/5/2021 c5 Antex-The Legendary Zoroark
Close call. It would’ve been extremely bad news if Amazo escaped and fought Naruto and even replicating his powers. Ugh.
12/5/2021 c4 Antex-The Legendary Zoroark
Nice. But who exactly is Genso? Also, seeing as Kara was introduced in here and you were thinking in bringing in Galatea, you think the latter might make a possible future appearance?
12/5/2021 c3 Antex-The Legendary Zoroark
Awesome. Personally for Naruto’s hero name, I like Thane and/or Infinity.
12/5/2021 c2 Antex-The Legendary Zoroark
Excellent work. I enjoyed this! I also liked the reasoning you gave for Naruto’s harshness to the Main Three.
12/5/2021 c1 Antex-The Legendary Zoroark
Fascinating start!
11/28/2021 c8 brachiosaurus
surprisingly well-written for an OP!Naruto that replaces Superboy. kinda bummed out Vandal's comment on Naruto could be 'taken out of the board', considering you said he never wanted to off Naruto for Kushina's sake.
11/19/2021 c7 7Gundam Meister Uzumaki
Any chance of you including Megan's martian sister from season four in the harem?
11/18/2021 c1 Guest
please add wonder woman supergirl black canary to the harem
11/17/2021 c4 2majored
a double edge sword would be a broadsword or a longsword, what thanos used was a double bladed sword.
11/5/2021 c8 TehStorm
Nice chapter. Is there a reason why Naruto and Megan are keeping their relationship private though?
11/1/2021 c8 1hellfire45
Good chapter and I can’t wait to see what happens next
373 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »