for Project Infinity

12/11/2020 c6 dlowe2651
fucking awesome update again soon
12/11/2020 c6 Elchabon
Very good chapter, thanks for the update.
Great interactions between the characters.
I loved the part with Thalia. Her thoughts and feelings regarding Batman and love.
I'm already looking forward to seeing how you continue to develop the plot and relationships with the girls.
Greetings and keep it up.
12/11/2020 c6 Shadow
Loved it!
12/10/2020 c6 Ghost23346
Also please no Wally West with kid flash
12/10/2020 c6 Ghost23346
Please put Naruto with wonder woman, black canary, Artemis, Kara, Miss Martian, Zatanna, Rocket, Batgirl or Starfire if you have Dick Grayson with Batgirl or Starfire, Wally West with Linda park and Aqualad with Tula
12/11/2020 c6 1R-king 93
Awesome chapter
12/10/2020 c6 fallendemon248
Oh he’s got talias number now I wonder how long before he calls her
12/10/2020 c6 1NaruLemon Stories
As usual great chapter
Keep writing and stay safe
12/10/2020 c6 Darth revan1998
Can't wait to read more
12/10/2020 c6 1hellfire45
Good chapter and I can’t wait to see what happens next and if this is a harem I hope Artemis will be in it
12/10/2020 c6 Silber D. Wolf
Great chapter
12/10/2020 c6 Samuel Santillan
I loved!
The naruto harem is forming, with talia ghul in the mix along with kara now who else will join and what will happen now and who will be the operative they have inside, I can not wait to know and they will start to get better artemis and wally, and Naruto and Red Arrow will start to get along better in the near future.
I would like an agreement between naruto and thalia, it would not be bad and how batamn would react to that would be interesting, or seeing kara get jealous would not be bad at all.
I liked it, thanks for uploading the chapter, it was interesting, I'll be waiting for the next one and if it's not too much trouble you can upload chapter 5 of The Advent of Thunder and chapter 2 of Naruto the Legendary Super Saiyan, I would appreciate it, please and Watch your health.
12/10/2020 c6 15NinjaFang1331
Excellent job
12/10/2020 c6 24SpikedTankedmaster300
That was awesome
12/10/2020 c5 Xebolous-1
I know this is a little late, but i was thinking that naruto's Hero name could be "Mad Titan" or "The Mad Titan"
304 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »