for Project Infinity

11/26/2020 c5 6Jebest4781
yeah it has been a while and this was a pretty decent chapter
11/26/2020 c5 Nise no kishi
I would say go for a small harem if you haven’t decided yet
11/26/2020 c5 1NaruLemon Stories
Hey what will happen if Avengers go back in time and whole ficaso will it affect Naruto?
11/25/2020 c1 NaruLemon Stories
Nice Update keep writing and stay safe
11/25/2020 c5 19KuronoDono12
Awesome chapter and great to see this updated
11/25/2020 c5 Silber D. Wolf
Great chapter
11/25/2020 c5 Spacecore94
Nicely done
I was actually wondering about why Naruto didn't just warp there and what do you know? the next paragraph covers it. very nice
11/25/2020 c5 Samuel Santillan
I loved!
I agree with the fact that naruto cpnra amazo was not a good idea, first because I think that the monkeys would not recover it and secondly I could really copy the powers of naruto I am not sure but if it is so the battle would be very long and very destructive and the boys would have to call the league.
I liked the chapter and you will put kara as a couple for Naruto, I would like, I will wait for the next chapter.
Also upload chapter 5 of The advent of thunder, and chapter 2 of Naruto the legendary Super Saiyan, I like those stories.
greetings and take care.
11/25/2020 c5 Shadowdragondanny
Can’t wait to read more
11/25/2020 c1 thegrison
Ok story but overall not a Naruto story. It is just a character like Naruto but it is not Naruto. Please put that on your summary ad it is not correct.
11/13/2020 c4 Floyt Klinekole
amazing story but well naruto be curse with knowledge
7/20/2020 c4 emoryjmorrill
Loved it
7/10/2020 c4 sammykordy01
Are you going to update this
7/7/2020 c4 sammykordy01
Are you going to update this
6/26/2020 c4 Jason Hunter
Hello again me and other people are wondering when are you going to update this story and your other stories?
305 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »