FanFiction.Net
for In Her Absence

8/31/2021 c3 Running Bug
This story was amazing and deep on an emotional level.
I love how you established the connection between the characters first and the 'ghosting' thing was pretty funny.
Giving Alya a negative role is kinda refreshing and it is nice to read.
Thanks for this tale...
7/17/2020 c3 BazilFay
Loved it! I do partially wich it could keep going, but it is fine how it is.
10/28/2019 c3 2Silvanon of the Orchard
Really interesting story, I enjoyed it! Thanks!
7/25/2019 c3 46Constance Truggle
I... really want to know what Adrien said about Marinette. And if she bribing it out of him. This was an excellent commentary on how you can actually push your friends away by not listening to them. And very well done. Thanks for sharing!

CT.
7/16/2019 c3 10ProudGeek4Ever
Incredible writing! Nice storyline and good ending:)
6/18/2019 c3 2LoveReadingMoreThanWriting
Amazing. I really love this story.
I must state I don't think it is in character for Alya, since while she push them, she never push that strong IMO. However, I still loved this concept.
I would like another chapter. Maybe one in which Alya is being aware about how her actions not only cost her two friends, but also hurt the connection between those friends as well, and maybe fix the relationship between the 4 friends. I just really like that gang.
6/17/2019 c3 21mayuralover
That was such a fantastic story! I binged read all of this! I was quite scared that Chat Blanc would be evil, but what a surprise the Diner en Blanc was! I'm glad that Marinette and adrien have found each other again and are starting to heal. Beautiful
6/15/2019 c3 27CharlieBoneFan
Not sure how I feel about Marinette and Adrien not liking Alya anymore and sort of making her seem like a bad person but it's your story. Other than that, you did a good job.
6/15/2019 c3 kazza2182
I really enjoyed this story. Such a completely different way to look at their friendships. I would love to see the story continue but from Alya's POV as she tries to hunt down Ladybug and learning Marinette is back. It would be such an original story (like this)
6/14/2019 c3 2jcat30
Please continue, this was amazing!
6/14/2019 c3 1deathmatt144
Nice story, but can you continue, would love to see the resolution about Alya and fixing the issue
6/14/2019 c3 4Crystal Jade
I really enjoyed this story! It was a different take of the end of Hawkmoth's reign and covered issues that could be seen in veterans, even superhero ones, as they try to relate to "civilians" again. They have seen and done too much that simple life is just not possible (especially without someone who would understand). Their mentality is on a whole other level. And for them to have a common "shadow" makes it even more interesting. Thank you for sharing this story! If we're lucky, maybe you'll even write a follow-up one of where they are both healing, together!
6/14/2019 c3 UnicornAttack528
I know you said it was supposed to be a one-shot, and you split it up, but do you plan on continuing this? It would be really interesting to show how they would resolve things with Alya. Great work!
6/13/2019 c2 Guest
Awwwww! Thank you for the Fluffies! Btw of you do make this longer will we ever see what happened when Mari left? Like what was Alya reaction when her best friend ran off with no warning and just ghosted on you an everyone else! I personally would be freaking out!
6/13/2019 c2 Nieka2000
I really love it can't wait for more!
16 Page 1 2 Next »