for Gelel: The Eternal Order

9/2 c3 tiger9868
please update
12/17/2019 c3 3tymaxion
Looking forward to the next chapter~
12/6/2019 c3 Arbiter3670
When’s the next chapter coming I’m wondering when Naruto will meet Ahsoka soon I can’t wait for the next chapter.
10/24/2019 c1 1BeelzeBlue
You need to put an actually summary of your story on each of them. I can’t be the only one who has no idea what this is about before clicking on it. The only reason I did click on it was because I wanted to see if there was a summary on your profile or any other of your stories. And there really isn’t. You need to fix that
10/24/2019 c1 Nogs28
Really? We're going to give credence to Bioware's destruction of a once great game?
10/24/2019 c3 Hadrian.Caeser
Nice chapters
10/23/2019 c3 4Antex-The Legendary Zoroark
What’s this? The Dragon of Zakuul wakes? Could they mean the Zillo Monster?

I look forward to the next chapter!
10/23/2019 c3 SPark681
Hmm, I wonder what happened anyways keep up the great work!
10/6/2019 c2 Antex-The Legendary Zoroark
Most interesting indeed! I liked how you had the Knights of Zakuul be so...adaptable and all that. I also like how Kalifa and the others want to join the Knights as well! Fascinating! I definitely look forward to how this one small development will change the outcome of the Clone Wars! Update again soon! I’ll be keeping an eye on this!
10/6/2019 c1 Antex-The Legendary Zoroark
Interesting start!
9/21/2019 c2 WeslenBR
muito bom
9/15/2019 c2 1Mpower0438
This seems extremely interesting and so far I like the flow of the story. Good luck with future chapters and keep up the good work.
9/12/2019 c2 1tattedxtrizzy
Nice introduction with the characters, as well as an overall intro of the Zakuul Knights before starting the main story, can’t wait to see were this story goes.
9/10/2019 c2 fresh prince1
I really wanna see where this is going.
9/10/2019 c2 Las piedras