for Unto the Breach

6/18/2019 c6 hinatayvonne
I’m glad they caught him
6/18/2019 c1 TechnoGalen
F**k...no...
6/18/2019 c5 2Treecko360
That was beautifully disturbing! Poor Izuku... -.-
6/18/2019 c5 15WereBunny87
Ahhhh I love this story so much ! Well done!
6/17/2019 c5 Key
I did expect gay romance but I'm notcomplaining.
6/17/2019 c5 Midnight Angels Say GoodNight
Oh goodness. I really think our boys need to make a friend at the police station. Get a higher authority working with them. They will need therapy from everything they’ve witnessed. I’m surprised Katsuki isn’t already in therapy.
6/17/2019 c5 Ange1icAura
tbh the tolerance level has to be measured on a completely different scale when it comes to your stories...man i always have to think of the worst possible thing that could ever happen whenever i see your warnings and then whatever happens is not as bad...didnt work at first but eventually it did...now it doesn't take me weeks to muster up the courage to read a new chapter (All this is from my experience from your Freedom Series) I feel your stories should have special branch of horror, like there's lovecraftian horror and all those sub-genres that i feel don't cut it aaaand then there's your branch, 'everyday horror' your 'I didnt make this sick shit up guys it happens in your community, you just don't know about it :)" Gosh i love and hate you sometimes...its amazing how you make things so despairing and ugly and then show us why its worth it with these moments of innocent love how beautiful it can be despite everything...3 Don't stop wrting
6/17/2019 c1 MIKE202303
Gayyy
6/16/2019 c3 WereBunny87
Omg I'm in love with this story so much! I look forward to more!
6/15/2019 c3 hinatayvonne
HELLA YA! you guys did it!
6/15/2019 c3 Dragonsheartsong
I don’t think you write their names to much and if you do, I think it flows well anyway
6/14/2019 c2 Gokuu the Carrot
O_O
Wow... This is great!
6/14/2019 c2 29Writers-Anonymous13
I'm loving this so far! I'm worried about Izuku because he feels things from the victim's perspective and that's gotta be hard for a kid. But he's got Katsuki helping him so hopefully it won't be too bad. Can't wait for the next chapter!
6/13/2019 c2 hinatayvonne
Ok so many feelings bro kacchan and deku but aww they like each other
6/13/2019 c2 maxharbour3
Incredibly dark, but amazing! Thank God I have the ability to stomach the gore and violence.
456 « Prev Page 1 .. 20 27 28 29 30 31 Next »