for Unto the Breach

3/6/2021 c73 3deathgod-121
Oh man oh man oh man oh man! Dude, seriously?! I just, I can't even! I'm so frickin giddy with anticipation.
3/5/2021 c72 william86144
poh
3/4/2021 c73 Muhammad Ibrahim Faisal
Amazing chapter
3/2/2021 c73 La Traductrice Fr
Hey, sorry I don't have time to leave a long comment so I'll just tell you that's was a great chapter ! The fight was crazy and I loved the changes you made. (Griiiim !) Continue to treat us and hope read you very soon :3
3/2/2021 c72 8Heracelio
Ok I’m not reading the next chapter before a few more are added, the cliffhangers would waste me.

So much what Grim had done could be miss interpreted: is he infatuated with his ‘little seer’ or is it a ploy to keep the kid hostage but alive?
Was it the final product bullet or just like Suneater a prototype?
Overhaul ambitions is just so awful, fir it is both an hypocritical one and a maddening one too because if ever realize, he had the world at his knees.

Katsuki might have it easier in this chapter... knowing you, it’ll flip in the next.
Izuku is in such a bad situation right now, he barely did anything to prevent the vision, hopefully the little push and shoves will do.

God that arc is so dreadful, but we are all hooked here see ya soon.
3/1/2021 c73 KitCathy
That was amazing! I loved how much action there was and just how things were resolved it was so awesome!
3/1/2021 c73 2MaxAngelOfDeath
I was so scared you were going to leave it off on a cliffhanger
2/28/2021 c72 4Boulouakoulouzek
Heeeey, je brûle pour la suite là... J'espère que tout vas bien pour toi, sinon... livraison d'ondes positives ! Plein de force et d'amour :D La Traductrice :3
2/20/2021 c72 KitCathy
OMG you're killing me! I can't wait for the next chapter! I just finished reading all 72 in the past 2 days and I am dying for more. You are an absolutely excellent author and I think it is amazing how you have been able to change the relationships in the story.
2/2/2021 c68 8Heracelio
Holy shit they all went rogue!

Vigilant arc is happening!

Man that institute is cold and arrogant, no really they think that manic controls and analysis is good but it’s more a pathological addiction than anything else.

I’m still not fully convinced that Nigheye was in cahoots with them but sadly he’s compromise by his own bias.

Aizawa his really leaning a lot to the boys here, should have immersed himself in. What if he drag Knuckleduster in ?
2/1/2021 c72 Muhammad Ibrahim Faisal
YHesssss
Waiting for next chapter
1/31/2021 c1 3-r-5-11
I’ve reread this book some many times now I know some of the dialogue word for word in the early sections. And I have to say, after reading through it the first time, the first chapter always makes me start crying. Poor puppy. Thank you for writing such a great book, Author-san.
1/31/2021 c72 88babyvfan
*tries to bite down my smirk* So...I don't know if this is because my head is loopy or I feel the need to add more songs to your fanfic playlists. But when I reached the end, a thought/set of lyrics came to my head. Let's see if you can figure out before we get to the ending:

Where have all the good men gone
And where are all the gods?
Where's the street-wise Hercules
To fight the rising odds?

Isn't there a white knight upon a fiery steed?
Late at night I toss and I turn and dream of what I need

I need a hero
I'm holding out for a hero
'til the end of the night

He's gotta be strong
And he's gotta be fast
And he's gotta be fresh from the fight
I need a hero
I'm holding out for a hero
'til the morning light
He's gotta be sure
And it's gotta be soon
And he's gotta be larger than life
Larger than life...

For same reason when I got to the end, and have Puppy and the poor girl waiting for Hothead to come and save them.

You weren't kidding. This chapter was...intense to say the least. Poor Puppy. That was just crazy

I do hope, somehow, someway. we see a team-up with Grim and Hothead. They both unknowingly have a common goal: Puppy. So I wanna see that team-up...and them also budding heads over who has them
456 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »