for Yu-Gi-Oh! Re-VRAINS

5/3 c1 3Black Force Demon
Hey! It's me again! Just read this, and I've got to say, it has an interesting premise. Why didn't you keep going with it?
6/28/2019 c1 8animegamefanatic
So I take it when Yusaku or Yusuke enter they'll be playmaker and Ai will still be his partner?
6/26/2019 c1 2SoulMatter
The video began, showing SoulMatter, that was looking rather disheveled. He blinked as he looked at the screen, before taking a sip from his mug of coffee while giving a thumbs up. "This is one of the best VRAINS fics I've seen so far, the others being the obvious ones."

He took another sip, before blinking lazily and yawning. "Probably after next week's wednesday, I'll rewrite the first chapter of my VRAINS fic, as I'm not satisfied with it. I don't have much time on this occasion, so I can't edit the video, so, Peace Out!"

The video vanished, the screen turning black.
6/14/2019 c1 2Crow38
I’m intrigued. Please keep going with this
6/14/2019 c1 4Anti-Mage 29
So just one Ignis? Strange course, but may be fun. And clearly Ichiko’s date is Ryoken, are resident gun-head. That reveal won’t go over well, I can just feel the heartbreak. Also, are Ai’s, and possibly the other Ignis’ origin different?
6/14/2019 c1 5ThePLOThand
So, this is what VRAINS would've been if it hadn't changed from its initial premise.
Now we also get to see how Naoki became a fanboy of the main hero.
The way you speak about him should mean that Zeroday and Yusuke aren't the same, well it wouldn't make any sense for his first attempt at dueling to be against cybercriminals. But on the other Hand, he wasn't mentioned in the reaction shot of the Outsiders. Maybe he didn't study for history and is getting is thrill out of the vigilantism?
BGM
start: DELTARUNE OST - Field of Hopes and Dreams (1 Hour Extension)
at School: Investigation ~ Opening 2001 - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Music Extended
at SOL: Digital Root - 9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors Music Extended
for Cafe Nagi: Persona 4 - Junes Theme
VRAINS: [Music] Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Mor Ardain -Roaming the Wastes- Extended
IVS Sector: Suspense 2013 - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies Music Extended
for the duel: Boss Battle - Learn With Pokémon: Typing Adventure Music Extended
6/13/2019 c1 Lindia Fullmoon
This story is interesting so far. Out of the three short duals in this chapter, Go Onizuka’s my favorite! Your welcome GO! Zeroday should say after defeating a Knight, “Nice night for neck injury!” Hah! Oh and Ai’s startled reaction of Cracking Dragon before he futility tries to fly faster reminds me of Patrick when running away from Sandy. You know, after he and Spongebob made fun of Texas. Which I was BORN in Texas!

Hope Yusuke learns how to duel soon and fast. Sorry, I’m impatient when it comes to amateurs learning how to duel. It drives me nuts at times. He should at least know the basics. Unless Yusuke is Zeroday? Nah! Keep up the good work.
6/13/2019 c1 160713MM
Pretty interesting start! And this being an original fic reminds me that I need to start my own original Yu-Gi-Oh! Fanmade series in the form of a fanfic, ha.
6/13/2019 c1 5HunterHQ
Interesting, hope you don't get confused or mixed up when writing for both your vrains stories. Wonder what other differences there will be to the original story but will have to see. Do you already have an idea to what archetypes you want there to be?

Will see how this story goes.