for Brother's in arms Heroes by choice

3/19 c2 mckertis
Fucking hell your writing is annoying. It's all like "let me tell you about this thing, it's so interesting and awesome that i'm going to tell you all about it. No, really, i'm just about to tell you in great detail. I'll tell you everything about this thing, just wait five more minutes. But this this which i still havent told you about is really cool, isnt it ? And i'm going to tell you all about it in a second."

FUCK, JUST TELL ME ALREADY YOU ASSHOLE !
2/19 c5 bloodyvalentinejoke
Lots' of rambling and repitition in this.

Otherwise a pretty decent story that I wish to see more of.
2/9 c5 1Kiochii
I’m super looking forward to the next chapter. I was waiting for Izu Chan’s quirk to manifest and now that it has I can’t wait to see Harry and Izuku in U.A especially if Harry realizes that their home room teacher will be his favorite hero. I can so see eraserhead staring at his tails as if they are the most amazing pillows in existence.
Now I know this is a weird questions but in some legends about Kitsune they can change their gender to have children would Harry be able to do the same? Just curious. I mean if that is true could you imagine Endeavors reaction to that? A fricken ice fire kitsune hybrid? I mean come on!
1/16 c5 CrazyCatCrew593
Hey Author. I love this fan fiction! Hope to see an update some time this year. (2021)
12/30/2020 c5 4Chiyukisa
la suite ! S'il vous plait !
12/14/2020 c5 DarkRavie
8/9/2020 c5 8Natsuyuuki
Hmm... Interesting. very interesting.
7/14/2020 c5 animeloveranimegunner
Plz update soon
6/12/2020 c5 Ranmaleopard
This is just really interesting and I can't wait for more. Please continue
6/1/2020 c5 1thomassmith69
This story is really good I just really hope harry isn’t the gay one. I don’t care if Izuku is as I don’t watch much mha but as Harry is the main character I don’t want him to be gay.
3/26/2020 c5 Phoenix
Seriously what is that green aura. Some kind of dying will Flame?
3/24/2020 c5 belladu57
Very good
3/22/2020 c5 angeldunn1993
I love this story it keeps me interested and I can't wait for you to write more.
3/19/2020 c5 Lady Kaiki
Fantastic work ! Plz, update soon !
3/11/2020 c5 14twilightserius
Interesting but give us more cuddles between the Bros it would be tooo cute fluffy kitsune with a side of wood nymph
67 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »