for Moral Ambiguity

9m c4 10TheReaper999
Damn I'm honestly envious that you can come up with such interesting stories. This is amazing so far! It's looking like I'm gonna spend a few days binging your fics.
9/3/2020 c8 LadyYe
You better be alive and update this shit.
8/31/2020 c7 Guest
This Hiruzen is a disgusting man lacking in intelligence and all forms of reasoning. He’s a horrible kage and deserves to die for the consequences of his eventual actions. He will singlehandedly cause the destruction of his own village with the way he is treating his jinchuuriki. You’d think he’d know how to run a village by now? He doesn’t. Hizuen is an incompetent fool.
6/19/2020 c8 Guest
Update this you piece of shitttt
4/27/2020 c1 OneWingedRavenKing
Never mind but your a very good author probably one of the best author that i have mark as favourite
4/27/2020 c1 OneWingedRavenKing
Ah quick question are you ever gonna make a sequel to Age Is But A Number?
4/20/2020 c4 AvidIdiot911
Overall this chapter sucked me in and was a blast to read. There is one thing I'm confused about. Particularly Yugao's promise that Naruto could skip the academy if attended one month. It seems like Naruto's spent more than a month since Ino turns 11. I hope that isn't forgotten about or there is a a reason like Hiruzen intervening.
4/20/2020 c3 AvidIdiot911
This chapter was a little confusing, but I mostly enjoyed reading it. I'm predicting that the voice is most likely Kyuubi trying to influence Naruto. However it could also be Itachi since he is so heavily tied to Naruto in most of the chapter.
4/20/2020 c2 AvidIdiot911
Timeskips are useful if you already establish the basic information you want to convey to the readers. It also helps cut out useless fluff and get to the content of the story faster. In this story I don't expect every chapter to cover Naruto's academy life and it would be beneficial to instead skip to key focal points like Genin exams. Moving on to the story this chapter was fun to read as well. I'm a little confused on Hiruzen's pondering on Itachi because in cannon he knew Itachi was a double agent. However since this is your story maybe Itachi is actually killed his clan members of his free will. Anyways moving on to the next chapter.
4/20/2020 c1 AvidIdiot911
This first chapter was really enjoyable to read. One thing I'm curious about is Naruto's purple eye and how he got it. Is it cosmetic or does it have unforeseen abilities? Anyways I'm going to move on to the next chapter.
4/16/2020 c8 KiSwordsman
Lol Right! Look I’m not saying Hiruzen is garbage but dude is a victim of the way the story escalated. People put WAY to much stock in the old man.
4/15/2020 c8 Illumi22
i want more...
4/13/2020 c8 1Striker - Master Of Hearts
Well that was dark. Thought still fun. Thank you for the new chapter.
4/6/2020 c8 Guest
Mikoto needs to get laid. What a turn off.
4/7/2020 c8 2reolroer