for MacGyver Minus MacGyver

5/13/2020 c2 8ConlonKeith
Have I made to many suggestions at once?
4/27/2020 c5 LaRieNGuBleR
Thank you for finishing this one.
4/26/2020 c1 Guest
Just found this. Great start! Definitely a believable idea. Not to mention that I do love Mac whump.
4/25/2020 c5 47I'mcalledZorro
This was excellent! I’ve enjoyed every second of your story!
4/24/2020 c1 8ConlonKeith
May be help incourage the other writers to do the same thing.

7h agoHonestly I was also going back and forth on the agents of shield and Avengers part also with the DXS/Phoeinex fo foundation clearance level and also with Stargate Franchise, Doctor Who, and MacGyver crossover.

7h agoAnother thought is also the inclusion of Leverage, James Bond, and White Collar also. And could it be enough of a story for 100-200 good size chapters long story if I am not quite pushing my luck to much.

7h agoAnd even the Arrowverse Cadmus, DEO, Amanda Waller ARGUE and even Walker Texas Ranger crossover if I am not asking to much of your story writing skills.

7h agoOh yeah all of the NCIS shows and Hawaii Five 0 since technically the rebooted version of MacGyver is part of their universe any way guess I am trying to think of every show that I could think of that could add to the Super spy even Assassin type of show that would go with the Rebooted Macyver version of DXS and the Phoienex foundation and maybe this can be a way to completely avoid at least the tv version of the Codex(rebooted MacGyver season 4) which is very sinisterly scary and so adding science fiction might change its sinister original purposes and assist the DXS/Phoinex Foundation in assisting other federal agencies that are more focused on Earth Defence and even by being in the same playing field as Cadmus help greatly curbing the power and influence of that particular sinister organization even to the point of almost completely neutralizing it entirely. Do you understand where I am coming from and does the idea catch your interest.

4/24/2020 c5 7Maren1978
I liked the way you ended this. It is fitting!
I greatly enjoyed this story and I can't wait to see what you'll come up with next... ;)
4/23/2020 c4 Whumplove
Love love love this! I do want to say that I do agree so much with your authors note. Love this season, I think it is a more mature show in ways and I think it’s also darker which I think is great for growth. I miss Jack but I really like the new characters, they have definitely grown on me!
4/23/2020 c1 8ConlonKeith
You know it would be interesting to have more Macgyver(original and rebooted) and Doctor Who(Classic and New Who) crossovers. Since they are so similar with Doctor Who being the Alien version of Macgyver. Another interesting crossover would be also Stargate Franchise since the actor for the original Macgyver and Jack O'neal are one and the same. And it would be interesting to see just how far does the clearance for DXS/Phoinex Foundation/and the new owners for the Phoienex go does it reach all the way for Stargate Command in America and even further to Torchwood and UNIT within Great Britain and the British Commonwealth nations.
4/22/2020 c4 LaRieNGuBleR
Thank you for the long update. :)
4/22/2020 c4 Ethylenra
Hiya! Your new chapter prompted me to re-read the whole story and boy was it really good! Glad you're continuing it
4/21/2020 c4 guest
I love it! Jack taking care of Mac and Riley is just the best, I love that moment where Mac says, 'Dad?' and it's basically like, 'which one, biological dad or Jack (aka the best dad ever)?' haha.
Awesome job writing this! :D
4/21/2020 c4 7Maren1978
OMG! This sliced into my heart like the razor wire into Mac’s wrists! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! POOOOOOOOR MAAAAAAAC!

I really hope that his hands will be okay. Eventually. Geez, he's got one hell of a recovery in front of him! *sobs*

Awww, I loved the huge Jack hug for Riley in the end!

Oh, and just for the record, I grew up with original Mac and I still love to watch the old episodes.
When I first heard that there was gonna be a reboot, I almost instantly hated the mere idea, before I even knew anything else about it. Blasphemy came pretty close to what I was thinking about anyone but RDA playing MacGyver...
Well, the rest is history and here I am. LOL!
4/21/2020 c4 Bkworm4life4
This is really good! I hope that Mac's OK and there isn't too much damage to his wrists!

I too have been loving season 4, at least the episodes that I have seen (CBS does always come in clear). On one hand I do miss Jack, but with him gone it has allowed the other characters to grow. I'm not fond of the Desi/Mac pairing (it just feels forced) but I do like Desi as a character. I also hope that he returns someday, but I have a feeling the show is going to kill him off simply because alot of the fandom loves him and wants him back. I am keeping my fingers crossed that it gets renewed for Season 5, and that they carry the missed episodes over to next season, especially as it reminds me alot of Leverage and Psych.
2/17/2020 c3 MoonPaw
You have an amazing way with writing, and I really do hope you continue this story. I was glued to my seat and would love to see what ends up happening.
11/16/2019 c1 2echo.novas
you've GOT to finish this! this is amazing and intense and I can't wait for an update!
47 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »