for Truth Be Told

7/3 c1 Iamsuperwholocked27
So cute! I love love potions gone awry stories. I love how Draco is such a gentleman.
Xoxo
4/16 c1 KittAnn
goshhh! the kiss is so sensual and well described that you can almost feel it.
4/12 c1 i-read-there4-i-am
Playback of my thoughts:

(Draco rushing to find 'his witch')
Oh cool we're starting mid relationship with those two

(Draco acting like a rabid animal in heat)
Wtf is wrong, why would the author wri-...aha! She wouldn't, she is way too good at developing characters even in a short time like a one-shot. So then this must be intentional, which means Draco is drugged, most likely love potion. Wow I'm so smart figuring this out so soon.

(Draco reveals it's actually truth serum...gone wrong)
Haha *me laughing at myself* how could I be duped into such a simple and obvious solution. Kyonomiko is way too refined of a writer, obviously there's a twist in there. Even when I've got her figured out, I don't lol. *Salivating at thinking about the next multi chapter I'm going to find on her list*

(Theo drapes arm over Harry)
Ok next step, after reviewing, must look through author's stories for a multi chapter HD/TH story. And then maybe get out of bed and start my day.
2/14 c1 FedonCiadale
Loved this oneshot!
Nice little twist with the truth compelling Potion!
11/16/2020 c1 Reyloconvert
Love it! Hot and fun with just the right amount of angst on both sides
11/13/2020 c1 Anon.142
D
10/27/2020 c1 3Cesium Spring
I love it ! So funny and so sweet ! Thank you !
8/3/2020 c1 53artemisgirl
This was so good!
6/27/2020 c1 Shawnjoell
Wow burn to pansy and Daphne! Love the theo and Harry. Very cute. And you know me. Live Ron being a jerk.. lol.
2/27/2020 c1 5FeyFaerie
Man I love Theo in these things. Regardless of sexuality, (like Olivie's work) that flamboyant attitude and elaborate sarcasm that translates through so many stories make my day.
2/6/2020 c1 5cnova
I LOVED THIS SO MUCH THE TWISTTHIS DRACO!
2/6/2020 c1 8CharismaHarmony
This is really good. Not a love potion plot twist. I like those slight misunderstandings that didn't turn out to be a catastrophe.
1/10/2020 c1 AnnaOxford
Truth compelling, smart! Loved it x
11/4/2019 c1 1slytherinsauce
This was epically great. Loved the story, and Theo was really something else. Amazing work!
10/7/2019 c1 Jessahmahkah
Cute, fluffy and perfect!
96 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »