for You want me to Date You?

6/23 c33 1cele tenho
Necesito más capitulos! Muy buena historia! Me encanta la pareja de House y Cameron
4/30 c33 1catgrl
Aww so they still haven’t really figured out what is going on with Marcus. House helping Wilson beat Cuddy at poker was a bit funny. Can’t wait for the next chapter.
3/1 c32 Boostercc
Love the story. Please update it.
Hope it is not abandoned.
9/18/2021 c32 Aftermath Man
Welcome back, I am glad this wasn't abandoned it is very good and there are never enough good House/Camerson stories.
9/16/2021 c32 catgrl
Wow House and Cameron have some fun then go back to work trying to figure out what is wrong with their patient. Can’t wait for the next chapter.
6/28/2021 c31 Guest
Please update this story pretty please, it’s amazing
3/11/2021 c26 Country librarian
Your character development and the relationship stuff is really good. Just parroting back the show’s scripts is really annoying. Doing your own thing would be better.
3/2/2021 c1 Oscar98
Please, continue with this
1/3/2021 c31 catgrl
Aww I know they will be able to save the boy and hopefully soon. Hope for more soon.
1/2/2021 c29 Aftermath Man
Welcome back, missed this story.
10/31/2020 c30 Cassandra
Hello!
This story is amazing, I loved the development of the relationship between House and Cameron!
I can’t wait to read the next chapter!
9/7/2020 c30 lovefanfic55
The team solved patient Michaels Cerebral Malaria. House made it onto the no fly list. By refusing to board the plane. Cameron and House are ready to celebrate when they get to Houses condo. Looking forward to more soon. TYVM.
9/7/2020 c30 catgrl
Yay so they finally figured out what was wrong with Mike. Lol House and Cameron are finally back from there trip. Can’t wait for the next update.
9/4/2020 c29 8jbern
Cute story. I hope you continue. I always like the idea of House and Cameron. It seems like the writers of the show needed to nip it in the bud and just go with the unresolved sexual tension between the two. Looking forward to more.
8/22/2020 c29 Guest
Pleaseeeee update! I need to know what’s wrong with this guy!
125 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »