for To Hell and Back

10/3/2021 c1 TrumpasaurusRex
There’s no way he wouldn’t be granted teleportation powers based on his physiology. I’m fine with giving him shapeshifting powers, but it doesn’t make sense to rob him of his birthright.
If you read the comics, you’d see anyone of that lineage could access the brimstone dimension. If anything, it’s surprising that Kurt didn’t get anything other than teleportation when all those little Bamf demons can do the same thing as Kurt. Very underwhelming.
That’s why I don’t think it’s truly a x-gene based power and more a power based on his demon lineage.
3/22/2021 c2 12Sultan Asil Arslan-Hiatus
This is a good chance. Save Wanda and make sure M-Day never happens. If you decide to come back to your stories, I mean.
12/1/2020 c2 Nerfhearder69
Yeah, it is a good start, but life seems to have interrupted your progress in the tale. I hope you get back to it some day as it is a story with a lot of promise. Stay well!
11/23/2020 c1 Guest
Friends and family? Dropped this story is shit.
9/20/2020 c2 Wolfinstein
This is awesome! Please update soon!
8/8/2020 c2 Flygar
Such a good brother. Lying and manipulating Kurt. All for his own good of course
8/8/2020 c1 Flygar
No comment on his she benefits from the acrobat dying?
1/28/2020 c2 gasacan90
Good job on the story.
10/29/2019 c2 jugosblood
great fic. please continue. Looking forward to more
10/29/2019 c2 Malphas72511
Please update soon
10/26/2019 c2 6Creature of Grimm
9/21/2019 c2 2OmniIBIBUltraInstinctGodzilla
A promise between the Wagner brothers and Jimaine.
Dante will ensure the history of the canonical X-Men, The Brotherhood of Mutants will not repeat itself. This way, Kurt will have no reason to follow Charles Xavier and his dream of coexistence between Humans and Mutants. Are those Pietro and Wanda? This ought to be interesting.
9/21/2019 c1 OmniIBIBUltraInstinctGodzilla
A different take on SI in Marvel Omniverse. First fic I've read where the SI is a mutant and the elder brother of Kurt Wagner aka Nighcrawler. So Dante Wagner's mutant powers are inspired by DC Comics' Beast Boy?
I can dig that. And he's also learning how to use magic.
Though Margali's teachings are limited, which means he'll have to go to the Ancient One for more detailed study of the Mystic Arts. Stephane is dead, and the rest are forced to run. Where to next? Kamar-Taj?
7/21/2019 c1 1Vlad the Impaler the 21st
I was really into the story until you mentioned magic. I like it when people try and keep the boundaries of their universe. We are in X-men so it should all be about mutant powers not magic. Magic is a whole nother realm and a whole nother source of chaos. It just over-complicates things way more then it should.
Sorry but this is too much for me I'm out.
7/8/2019 c2 35Death Fury