for NYCD - New York City Defenders

5/30 c20 DEF
This is a honestly good story and if it is still alive I can’t wait for the next xhapter
8/18/2020 c20 Yuna's Reincarnation-1
I love it! It's So hard to find Daredevil/Defender Spiderman fics. Thanks you for your work! Please update soon! Honestly this deserves way more reviews then it currently has.
6/1/2020 c20 dperson3569
Thanks for the new chapter. It was pretty good. I hope you and your loved ones are well and safe in quarantine.
6/1/2020 c20 2Seeker Of Redemption
Baddass chapter is arcade going to kidnap the defenders? If so awesome haven't seen him used in fanfics
5/3/2020 c19 Guest
Continue
4/21/2020 c19 dperson3569
Nice breather chapter. I hope you continue to be well and safe in quarantine.
4/20/2020 c18 2Hercules8
Looking forward to Spider-man meeting the other Defenders. That is going to be so cool! Keep up the great work! :D
4/20/2020 c19 8CRUDEN
Wasn't the chapter I was expecting, curious if this will some how come up in the future.
4/19/2020 c18 CRUDEN
Ooh now I can't wait for the next chapter, I wonder if Peter will tell Matt who he is?
4/18/2020 c18 dperson3569
Nice update. The interactions and building up to forgoing secret identies was well-written and thought out. I could see Matt talking to Foggy and Paige about this. The point of a secret identity is to keep your other life separated and safe. This wasn't a decision to be made lightly. I look forward to your next chapter. I wish you good fortune and good health during this epidemic.
4/18/2020 c17 20Zenny01
I freaking love this! Can’t wait for the next update!
4/14/2020 c17 4Le055Li0n
Yay, new chapter!
4/13/2020 c17 dperson3569
I like your story. Can't find many fanfics like these and it is going pretty good so far. Have a good day and be safe&well in quarantine.
4/13/2020 c6 8CRUDEN
Nice reminded me a bit of Peter Parker, sensational Spider-Man 310 by zdarsky
I'm really enjoying this story so far
Looking forward to reading the rest of the chapters
4/6/2020 c11 2Hercules8
This was an amazing chapter! I really like that bit at the end where Spider-man and Daredevil save that family. That was really cool.

Keep up the good work! :D
32 Page 1 .. Last Next »