for The Loudest Vacation

6/6 c3 11Imagination Guy
please update
5/31 c3 9Nathanoraptor
Apologies that this story hasn't been updated for five months - however, I've got about four/five chapters left and I'm going to be finishing those in the next few days.

I figure that, in the COVID-19 world, where we haven't been allowed to see the people we care about for their safety and ours, a story about the enduring power of friendship, familial love and prehistoric sea monsters would be very helpful for people.
4/4 c1 Guest
The first chapter was reference from the novel version of The Lost World: Jurassic Park in the chapter Abberant Forms when Richard Levine (his personalities inspired the Sarah Harding for the movie version) and Marty Guitierrez, an American field biologist are called to a secluded beach to see a beached carcass while in this story is a Mosasaur mostly Tylosaurus, in the novel it was a dinosaur called Ornitholestes, but the government came in to destroy the body to avoid public histeria.

Also have you read the rewrite version of “A very Loud Summer”, as a Suggestion you add more characters like the rest of the Casagrande family like Carl, CJ, Maria, Rosa, Hector, Carlos, Carlitos, Possibly Arturo, Rusty, Rocky, Liam, Zach, Stella, Blue Bell scouts since you left out the twins in the story, Margo, Skippy, Winston, Silas, Francesco, and David.

I wonder how our character would meet our characters Jacob and Ogden as they learn that within the waters is of Aloha Beach is an underwater Lost World full of wondrous and dangerous creatures.

We’ll find out in this story when gremlins meet goonies meet jaws meet Jurassic Park.
3/24 c1 Matt
Jacobs is SO one of the villains of this story. I mean he kept insisting it was a crocodile when it clearly wasn’t and he didn’t allow Ogden to take any pictures.
1/20 c2 Guest
Other creatures hoping to be added
1. Pteranodon

Straight shelled ammonite / Bacculites
Uintacrinus socialis
Giant Clam / Inoceramus
6. Platecarpus
7. Protostega gigas (If Archelon didn’t make the cut)

How did these creatures survived up to this time and the mass extinction event?
1/15 c2 Guest
P.S. You’re missing the twins, Lana and Lola in the story.
1/14 c2 Guest
So I think the creatures were inspired by Cretaceous Segment of Sea Monsters and the National Geographic’s Sea Monsters: A Prehistoric Adventure.
Creatures
The small marine reptile with long, tooth-filled jaws-Dolichorhynchops aka Dollies.
The huge, long-necked marine reptile, over forty feet long- Styxosaurus or perhaps Elasmosaurus
The gigantic squid, lying deflated like an enormous balloon- Tusoteuthis though it was more like a cuttlefish based on a recent study
Yhe huge turtle, with a missing flipper- Archelon
the most recent of the bunch, a twenty-foot marine reptile- the Mosasur, T. Rex of the Sea Tylosaurus.
And possibly even more?

Are the creatures will be described as scientifically accurate as possible based on new reconstructions and discoveries?

The animation style will they be realistic looking or Loud House Style?

Lastly it would make sense to use these creatures since Michigan back then during the Late Cretaceous was close to the Western Interior Seaway or Niobraran Sea in which these creatures lived in during that time.
12/21/2019 c1 Guest
I think the creature that washed on shore was a species of Mosasaur.
12/20/2019 c3 Guest
Thanks for the hint, I didn’t expect that we’re going to see an array of different prehistoric sea creatures and giving out the first one the Leviathan or Livyatan
Some facts to help you for the next chapter like how you Illustrated the sea turtle returning to the same beach it was born

The Livyatan melvillei named after the creature Leviathan from the Bible, and the author Herman Melville of the famous novel Moby Dick the white sperm Whale.
•The Livyatan I would describe as a Sperm Whale that hunts like an Orca or Killer Whale.
•It lived in the Miocene Period, and fossils have been found in Peru.
•The Characteristics it has with the Sperm whale that it had functional, enamel-coated teeth on the upper and lower jaws, as well as several adaptations for hunting large prey.
•But like the Killer Whales it hunted other whales, seals, sharks, dugongs, and even the sea turtles.
•It’s a hyper apex predator of the oceans at the time, but like the orca who’s rival and prey is the Great White Shark, the Livyatan’s closest rival is another big prehistoric predatory shark Megalodon competing for the same food source and even preying upon Megalodon.
•Like Sperm whales, it’s hunting Tactic was pursuing prey to wear it out, and then drowning it though orcas hunted in pods, Livyatan might of hunted alone or like sperm whales a pod of females and their young and male live and hunted alone or in small pods of males.
•Like most Sperm Whales, it has a large spermaceti organ, a series of oil and wax reservoirs separated by connective tissue in it’s large forehead. It might of helped with sonar to locate prey, communicate with other individuals, to hunt by ramming it’s prey or when males fight and alter temperature to aid buoyancy.
12/20/2019 c3 22TURP
oh quit teasin' us! let's see the monsters! but great so far.
12/20/2019 c1 Guest
Good story
11/12/2019 c2 Guest
A Plesiosaur is my guess either an Styxosaurus or the famous Elasmosaurus.
What role would this marine reptile play in this story though it’s diet consists of fish and squid, would it be a friend or foe or neither as it’s just an animal just trying to survive and defend itself to the characters?
11/9/2019 c2 Matt
Hope you update your stories soon.
11/1/2019 c1 TURP
sounds like a plesiosaur of sorts. an extinct sea going reptile that lived during the era of dinosaurs.
6/16/2019 c1 9WaterDragonMaverick
This sounds really interesting. I love those Amblin films, so it'll be fun to see Lincoln, his sisters, and some friends do some investigating. Looking forward to reading more and seeing what adventure the Louds will be going on if it involves some sort of plesiosaur or something. I bet that Lana would befriend one because she thinks its cool. I feel like that if she were to encounter something like dragons, dinosaurs, or other animals that would be in stories, she'd immediately make friends with them.

Some advice for your writing, show how you're changing scenes by adding a line between character viewpoints/focuses/whatever and start a new paragraph for when a new character is speaking. It'll help clear up a few things and make it easier for everyone to ready.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service