for The Stars Never Set

10/20/2020 c2 1Eagleone 55
Good story
7/30/2020 c1 RDDash
I wish there were more than two chapters. good story, I think.
4/6/2020 c2 Starlord Master
Sweet story.
4/6/2020 c1 Starlord Master
Oh yeah!
9/23/2019 c1 BadReader
Eh? It's an Egyptian Dialect... then the guy says it's Latin... then the other guy says, that's what we've been told. :/

That makes no sense.
6/21/2019 c2 SSSra
great chapter and story cannot wait to see where your taking this
6/21/2019 c2 2predator1701
Wireless radios didn't exist in 1890, so in reality, london wouldn't be able to communicate at all without dragging a wire through and that would be vaporized the moment the gate shut down. Also respect ha the Brits at this time were raging wars and taking over africa, india and more. If you didn't have the power to repel them they conquered you. Its why they were called the British Empire for a long time.

Even so I'm greatly intrigued by your story, you really know how to hook in readers. Good job.
6/21/2019 c2 Hadrian.Caeser
Nice
6/20/2019 c1 1KnneKnight
Like the dialogue. I need to see in words what you see. Also the first starter in England was installed in 1896. More likely he would have hailed a horse drawn cab.
6/17/2019 c1 3Frustrated Angel
Good job mate, can't wait to read more
6/16/2019 c1 2predator1701
Well, Earth is screwed, Brits back then and still even today lack adaptability and flexibility. Lack of Flexibility comes from the chain of command plus the hole chivalry crap and not giving soldiers the ability to take initiative plus tactics. Adaptability comes from their slow ability to develop new weapons and tech to counter the enemy, this changes in WWI but not by much.
Next in 1890 they were equipped with MLM ( Magazine Lee Metfords) these carried 8rounds of 303 British however they were loaded with black powder at the time instead of cordite in later rounds.

Also lets not forget many Brits have a stick up their butts, not literally. Meaning their attitude is so stuck up that even a go'uald would be impressed.

Personal opinion, not saying all Brits are bad but their history and the ones I've met first hand don't exactly leave a good impression. Then again us Americans are seen as savage children and we embrace that with a zeal.
6/16/2019 c1 3kamikage86
This looks like it will be amazing, I look forward to more, but please continue 'Universal Awakening', I enjoy that story too.
6/16/2019 c1 Hadrian.Caeser