for Lost Everything

7/6 c3 Deblob155
Bella seems to waffle between strong and weak. Runs away for a day but then returns. She’s a shield with mate identification, but then she has telepathy? She’s weak but manages to outrun two completely healthy vampires? Barely knew Cauis but she mourns him to the point of not moving. This story makes no sense. Great ideas but too many were put into the first two chapters that were only mentioned once.
5/16 c6 Anonymouse
This story was so compelling and heart warming that I read the whole thing in one sitting. It’s an amazing story and I hope you keep writing.
4/7 c6 Deblob155
I liked the idea of this story, but this story needed a beta. Also, it makes no sense in some parts. Bella is strong in some parts but literally runs at a drop of a hat. Cauis broke down when she was still injured. Isn’t he supposed to take care of his mate? What happened with Rose and Jasper trying to take control of her life? A lot of unanswered questions and confusion. Would not recommend reading until it’s fixed.
8/28/2020 c1 Katherine.1989
didn't expect you to update this but omg i'm so thankful! i rlly love this story and i can't wait for ur nxt update!
7/14/2020 c6 1My Eyez Are Watching Everyone
I truly enjoyed this story! I love your writing.
6/19/2020 c1 Ignisaraignee
I don’t understand why Caius ran off, all of that drama seemed out of no where, also was that Bella’s mum he got a bj from and then killed, because that seems real messed up, like not just the killing her mum but also kinda cheating on her with her mum? Makes me uncomfy
1/28/2020 c6 1Brandi Neri
it was good but i hated they way bella was in this she had me wanting to smack her one lol
10/10/2019 c6 Roxhall1
that was a freaking roller coaster... love it though
10/6/2019 c6 5Clhover
Truly, your text flow is... dizzying. I like the story. Love how you wrote Caius' character. However, maybe need to work on making it easier to follow. Many whole segments were confusing and needed to be untangled before continued reading.
10/6/2019 c3 Clhover
So many of the good guys are bad guys, and so many of the bad guys are good guys. My noodle is having a hard time wrapping itself around some of these changes.
10/5/2019 c6 Green Eyed Lana Lee
This story is an amazing read!

You rocked it and I loved it!

Thank You!

Always, Happy Writing!
8/13/2019 c6 38Lovely Black Butterfly
I very much love the concept of your plot and story. I only kept reading because of that as the story itself was hard to read with it's grammatical, punctuation and continuity errors. However, do not give up writing. Try using a grammar checking software such as Grammarly. It's a free download, even for smartphones and tablets. I would also suggest a beta. I would gladly offer my service as pre-reader and beta.
7/12/2019 c6 silversimon
Thanks for sharing your story. Found and enjoyed many different things that I've never read in other stories. Hope you continue to share your storytelling gifts.
7/3/2019 c6 8Sassyvampmama
thanks for sharing
6/28/2019 c5 Kat
First I’d like to say you have a lot of potential with this story. However, you have a lot of inconsistencies with the plot and characters and some grammatical errors that make it difficult to follow along. I love the twist you made with the story and I think you have a lot of great ideas, just flush them out and review the chapter or section again to make sure it’ll make sense to someone who doesn’t have the story in their head already. Great job! Keep up the good work!
19 Page 1 2 Next »