for The Life of a Red Rose Thief

10/8/2020 c10 5Combine117
Oh, she definitely won't know what hit her.

That little sequence at the start is making me curious, I bet it's going to be relevant soon enough.
7/17/2020 c9 FN75-2111485077978050
So was Ruby the person that is in the red cloak? Ruby playing both sides secretly is kinda interesting if that's what you're going for. Or it could be meant to trick us. Either or.

Looking forward to the next chapter
7/17/2020 c9 BlackKrow
I like the story, but I do still find it a little weird that Summer isn't actually alive and the one who is actually Queen. Unless she actually is but everything you've written so far has pointed to her actually being dead. It would also make sense if Ruby was actually a Red Rose Thief, but that also doesn't seem to be the case.

What I mean is it just seems like there isn't much of a reason for them to be called The Red Rose Thief since the only reason for that is just because the organization was started due to Summer's murder and their calling card being that they leave a red rose behind. It also just makes it seem like such an easy way for Ruby to wind up in danger because why wouldn't someone connect her to it when,her name is Ruby Rose and the thief leaves behind a red rose. Unless that is something that WILL happen in the future.

I don't know, maybe I just shouldn't have assumed Ruby or Summer to be part of the organization since it could still lead back to them if they were. Though it would make a lot of sense for Summer to actually still be alive and be the one leading the group since she would be presumed dead. Oh well, either way it's still good, I hope I didn't make it seem like I think it's bad.
5/23/2020 c7 Combine117
The plot! IT THICCENS

Amazing chapter, and amazing play by the teams.

I shall be awaiting the next one!
11/24/2019 c1 13XT3100
Wait Weiss is the thief?!
11/20/2019 c6 5Combine117
I do wonder what Blake's place would look like...
11/20/2019 c6 210neWhoWanders
So, I really enjoyed the Red Rose Thief twist. At first I was like, 'what?' and then it just became really interesting. I'm putting 10 bucks on Ruby being the Queen and the entire story just being a series of events with Weiss and Ruby both trying to not reveal who their secret identities are, all while Ruby is trying to pretend to catch the Red Rose Thief.

There are some tense issues in this, with you switching from present-tense to past-tense. I would recommend sticking to past since that seems to be what you're more comfortable writing in.

I'm interested to see where this story goes from here!
11/20/2019 c6 therandompers
That was rather rude Ilia, spilling drinks on people and all that.
8/6/2019 c5 1Fanficcrazygirl
ohohoh! what is that Yang? already wanting to know Blake? *smirks*

poor Junior though... I have a feeling that his whole club is going to be destroyed... But why a club? what is there to steal besides money? I get that it's perfect training ground for Weiss but still... hmmm. I'm kinda afraight for Weiss though what if Ruby at some point does shoot the Red Rose Thief. what would happen? how are things going to end? Who is the Queen!?

I want answers to these unimportant questions XD
7/8/2019 c1 SoleReclaimer
Well this first chapter was certainly a rollercoaster
7/6/2019 c2 therandompers
So...how does Ruby not realize its Weiss? Cause the two would know what each other sounds like.
6/28/2019 c4 Fanficcrazygirl
so much things happening! *fangirl screaming* hmmm but I'm wondering... are Bumblebee and Neptune and Sun going to happen? or do we get Sun and Blake? meh I'm good either way! multishipper for the win!

also what would happen if Weiss would use that throw she learned from Ruby on Ruby? would she know who Red is? or not? When do Ruby and Weiss confess? also that cute cumber... hahahahahahahahahaha love It! you let me fall of my bed from laughing to hard! yes I laugh at play of words like that *giggles*
6/28/2019 c4 5Combine117
HMMMM...
6/26/2019 c3 1Fanficcrazygirl
why do I have the feeling that the Queen is Winter? further I love the fact that Weiss is the Red Rose and not Ruby I seriously thought I read over something when it said Ruby instead of Weiss
6/18/2019 c2 5Combine117
Kinda thought it was Ruby. I might be missing something... Wonder how Weiss will deal with this situation, I wonder.
19 Page 1 2 Next »