for The Life of a Red Rose Thief

6/18/2019 c1 5Combine117
Kissing is both useful for distraction AND other specific things.
6/18/2019 c1 Guest
Okay, I was expecting Ruby to be the Red Rose Thief, but nope, it's Wiess!
This may prove to be very interesting.
6/18/2019 c1 13narusakufan1985
This sounds really good. Please continue. Ruby and Weiss forever.
6/17/2019 c1 1Rentarou
This was very different from the norm, especially when you hear the words 'Red Rose Thief', you'd think it would be Ruby but-

Apparently the author decided to pull an UNO Reverse Card and blammm, you thought it was Ruby? No. It was Weiss!

It was quite a surprise, though the rapier probably gave it away, it just seemed far-fecthed that Weiss of all people would be the Red Rose Thief.

But it's definitely out of the norm which makes this interesting. I look forward to the next chapter, perhaps soon Ruby starts to suspect something about Weissas she is a detective) and there comes a falling out. A rather big fight as Ruby and the others feel betrayed that Weiss had lied about her identity in a way. Since the life of a criminal and a detective could never go together truly unless they're willing to endure countless of hardships along the way. But that's justmy speculation, who knows.

Or perhaps Ruby finds out but she becomes so consumed with the case that she's forced to pick between Weiss and handing her over. As from what I've gathered in this chapter, Ruby is somewhat OOC, she commands other people seriously and desperately wants to achieve something. Just like Weiss in a way. Thus, when she finds out about Weiss, she becomes consumed with worries and what ifs, Weiss notices this but Ruby dismisses her concerns and it ultimately leads to another fight. But again, who knows, just my speculation. (But boy, that sounds like Angst or Drama)

Anyways, again, I look forward to the next chapter, thank you.
19 « Prev Page 1 2