for RWBY Dimensional Cinema Spinoff Reboot!

7/6 c2 anon44575173
Canceled after one chapter some would call it incompetence but I call it a SPEEDRUN
7/2 c2 8SirAttlich
There's nothing selfish in the fact you want to have something you can call your own, so don't let that become a needless cloud over your head.

Best of luck in your future endevaors!
10/9/2020 c1 SirAttlich
Oh, and fyiI never specified they ate popcorn, lol.
10/20/2019 c1 Sephyrum
How come I never saw this until now? Beautiful chapter and nice dialogue between the characters. 10/10.
7/4/2019 c1 king cool 12
idea getter robo Armageddon when black getter shows up you could have the three shin getter pilots by blake, weiss and ren and have the one that take the role of ryoma ruby
6/29/2019 c1 SirAttlich
Oh, and fyiI never specified they ate popcorn, lol.
6/21/2019 c1 Mercenary9814
I would like to see more cast reactions about WW2. Something like the Banzai charge from the Battle of the Pacific film about Sakai Oba or Hacksaw Ridge. Or heck even that one film My Way where they faced Soviet tanks. And I know I'm stretching it at this point but how about Stalingrad (2013). The Burning soldiers scene to be precise.
6/19/2019 c1 Guest
Me personally would have loved to see more facts about WW 2 and the cast reactions and hope that you do the rest if the Soviet missions from World at War.
6/19/2019 c1 SirAttlich
Oscar Wilde, eh? Never pegged you for the literary type.
Blake being Private Petrenko is actuallt pretty cool concept, tho they definitely wouldn't like what happens to her later.

Writing got uped in quality, tho there are still a few mistakes here and there. But to be honest, the virtues overshadow the flaws, and this is WAY better than the first version of the spinoff.

Oh, and OnePunchPlayer can eat a dick for all I care.
6/18/2019 c1 61Perseus12
How about World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor cinematic trailer where Faunus as Orcs, where Adam Taurus as Garrosh Hellscream escape from prison and travel to alternate timeline meeting his father Trou Taurus (OC/fictional character and father of Adam Taurus) as Grommash Hellscream?
6/18/2019 c1 Crescentation
How about some that are based on Filthy Frank? Like the Cake Trilogy, or Deadly Twister? I would really like to see those.
6/18/2019 c1 Guest No.2
Ever heard of The Suffering? It's a first and third-person shooter horror video game from 2004. Just throwing that out as a suggestion.
6/18/2019 c1 OnePunchPlayer
[ Sighing rubbing front face ] Not Again...

(Well, at least this chapter is COD. An older COD anyways).
6/18/2019 c1 SoNNeikO
Anymore COD related chapters? If so, i suggest the modern warfare trilogy