for Help Never Comes Without a PRICE

10/17/2020 c17 SapphireKiddTaeyeon
damn what a read
7/6/2020 c5 4VeronicaChase
Lmao ‘they turned to ass as soon as they hit Danny’ you should probably fix that
3/26/2020 c17 Tina Saliceti-Irizarry
Awesome incredibly well story! I will be reading the next volume. Thanks for a cool story to read!
1/27/2020 c8 10KorevainsoLightshire
I didn't like this chapter much. I didn't quite realize what you did with Clockwork (still don't really) until after reading the author's note and that's just bad and doesn't make sense; but that's not what upsets me the most this chapter. How you portrayed Dr. Fate's scene really upset me. Why would the Lord of Order suddenly be having doubts about all he's known, especially from a few words, he should know better besides his end conclusion is just wrong. I don't get how "maybe there is no black or white, only grey" is a popular and supposedly 'profound' saying or understanding, it's wrong and nearly as shallow as saying everything is black or white. The truth of the matter is that the world is full of black, white, and many shades of grey after all grey comes from black and white. Also, bad call on Clockwork.
1/18/2020 c16 bluedog44
I loved it!
Dr. Fate never told Danny about not trusting the staff!
11/29/2019 c2 56BlueSweaters
OOOHHHH that sounds super badass omg
9/25/2019 c17 12UltraPhantom
Glad you like the name
9/24/2019 c16 Bellmitch Kritznovah
OMG!
Avengers?! Next book is gonna be Avengers?!
I can't wait for it!
And that farewell with Connor was priceless, although, a little good bye to Dani would have been touchin'
Anyway, I really loved this story so much, and I'll be waiting to next part, until then, take care of yourself and see ya later!
9/24/2019 c16 Coin Master
Really great story man! You said that you are a New writer, and for a new one, it was a really, really good story! Cant wait for the next book! Im keeping an eye out for it! Gook luck man!
9/24/2019 c16 UltraPhantom
Awesome chapter. Called the book this: Price of freedom is high or Karma is a Bitch
9/20/2019 c13 3Megatronus Uchiha
Ok you lose me here.
9/20/2019 c8 Megatronus Uchiha
*Sigh* Danny or "Fantamo* stupid name btw, has the emotional range of a teaspoon so far. I do like this idea so far so I'll stick with it till I've caught up. If it gets better I'll semi apologize.
9/4/2019 c15 Guest
Lemme guess, Avengers?

Anyway, continue! :) Danny could defeat Darkseid. Ah, the future is always haunting poor Danny.
9/5/2019 c15 Bellmitch Kritznovah
OMG! OMG! OMG!
This battle was AMAZING! Really, I mean, obviously we knew that Danny would win this time but, I kind of was thinking how would he win! And the Ghostly Wail was awesome, a really good touch.
I love your story (I believe you know that already) and I will be waiting for next part. So until then, bye and take care of yourself.
9/5/2019 c15 8devilzxknight86
Awesome update poor ember missed the fun lol
105 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »