for 5 Times The Doctor Talked About River Song With Graham

I love it so much
8/9 c1 Slightly so
Validated! I love it.
6/12 c1 10GalaxyOwl13
Absolutely amazing! I’m not normally into anything shippy, but this was just beautifully written and completely in character. Graham finding the ring and the comparisons to Grace were really touching. Thank you for writing this amazing story! I added this to a Community I’m making for the 13th Doctor—if you don’t want it on there, you can message me and I’ll take it off.
5/1 c1 awluvtardis
Hi, I just want to say that this fic is absolutely outstanding. I’ve read it and reread it so many times because I firmly believe that 13 has mentioned her wife at least once, and mentioning it to graham makes the most sense. Then I had a look at your profile and you have written some of my favorite fics with 13/river (you know who you remind me of and the one with the tribbles are some of my favorites! I also love the captain marvel fics and have read those before and loved them! Thank you so much for these absolute works of art!
1/1 c1 StarrH
You're my new favorite writer. I did really like the story. I am absolutely in love with the 13th Doctor and River Song is sexy beyond words.
12/29/2019 c1 5Ghargr18
This is amazing, I love this so so much! Would you consider writing a sequel?
12/9/2019 c1 SpiritLink112
This. This is amazing! I love it, thanks for brightening my day! 3
8/16/2019 c1 9jess carla
This is good. I miss River Song and really want her to come back. It's not often I can picture the characters in my head as I read but this story managed to make me do that. Please write more.
8/10/2019 c1 Guest
Awesome story. I would love to see something like your idea.! I miss River so much and I think they would amazing on screen together!
7/23/2019 c1 Kitten6168
Fantastic story! It was very emotional and engaging. Thanks for posting this, I really enjoyed reading it.
7/13/2019 c1 laetitichat
Hi, I totally loved your story. I found back the doctor spirit that was missing in the last season. And add to that the Doctor opening up on River and then she coming back... I would not be against a sequel :-)
7/7/2019 c1 Guest
This story is so bitter sweet, almost made me tear up a couple of times, bitter because grace is still dead but sweet because well River Song
6/27/2019 c1 2MissusH
I *loved* this. You wrote it extremely well. I could hear the characters saying everything in my head as I read it. I liked that the Doctor was so vulnerable and open. And that River came back.
6/19/2019 c1 596LycoX
I haven't seen much with the current Doctor but regardless of that, this was really well done. Though I was half expecting the Ponds to show up by the end of it.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service