for There, Where Others Can't

1/11/2021 c4 solomon1943
very well written chapter just like the rest of them. Please update soon
8/6/2020 c4 8kingeddie16ne
1.) It appears that Atanas likes actual coffee just like Roman. Perhaps they could sit down and chat one day while drinking coffee?
2.) In your story, I'm guessing that Rainbow operators aren't allowed to bring their families with them. Or at least find housing nearby Hereford base to at least make seeing each other much easier.
3.) Poor Atanas, his wife died too young. Perhaps he would've had children that would've followed in his footsteps, who knows? Maybe could've been treated with modern medicine and technology.
4.) Small correction "subordinated" to "subordinates". It's near the beginning where the dickhead captain (not Roman lol) walked in.
5.) Roman would've decked that dickhead captain and would've had Joker Team give the captain a "blanket party". I'm guessing that Atanas and Ivo can't touch Karamfilov or else they'd get in trouble.
6.) If Karamfilov is hated by almost everyone in SOBT, how is he still there? Why isn't he drummed out yet?
7.) Ivo has watched The Simpsons before, sweet.
8.) I like the interrogation scene. Very detailed, well done.
9.) Why are there four operators instead of five for the operation in Serbia?
10.) In my opinion, I don't think you have to describe the operator's rifle and attachments (Glaz for example)
11.) You don't need to say "six o'clock". Typing "on his six" is fine.
12.) I'm guilty of this too but the Rainbow operators should've planned ahead of time. As in which operator is going to do what.
13.) Again, too much detail. I do this a lot as well and I'm trying to tone it down. "Vigil then raised his K1A and sent two shots of 5.56x45 through the hostile's chest". You could just say "Vigil fired two rounds, taking down the hostile".
14.) Clearing a section of a structure is usually ill-advised but it's okay in this case.
7/30/2020 c4 5GrimGravy
Man, this is really, really darn good! Again, the way you showed the dynamics among the SOBT guys is pretty unique as far as R6 fanfics go, because most of us usually skip the OC's parent unit and focus on Team Rainbow instead. I hope you can make a compelling sub-plot about the SOBT unit and their Captain (or about anything, really), seeing that Arachnid and Sokol will be working for Rainbow from now on.

Also, you have a rather different take on the White Masks, having a Burmese national among their ranks and all. And judging from the previous chapter, they seem to have a religious-militant aspect as well - I'm really interested to see where you're going to go with this. Do they have sleeper cells in other countries as well, working with the Red Sentinel Group? We'll just have to wait and see.

All in all, I'm glad I read this story when I did. It quite captures the military-drama and techno-thriller vibes of the original Tom Clancy novel, which I always appreciate. I couldn't wait to read more! :)
12/18/2019 c3 Crep Man Chip
Good chapter man, good chapter
11/29/2019 c3 8kingeddie16ne
Good chapter mayne
8/16/2019 c2 11FoxyGuy87
Good sh1t, I'm glad you found my help with the Polish useful :)
Also thanks, for plugging the discord, as we all know how bad communication on fanfiction net is.

Anyway, keep up the good work my man!
8/15/2019 c1 FoxyGuy87
Hey, this is greatcan’t wait for more!

Also some big news: I’m making a Discord server for fans and authors of R6 Fanfiction so we can have a lil community goingPM me for details!