FanFiction.Net
for Harry Potter and the Friend with Benefits

7/29/2021 c12 Guest
Just wanted to tell you how much I’m enjoying! I read the first few chapters months back then lost your story. I’ll be sure to follow now I’ve found you again!
7/28/2021 c6 Darksnider05
Holy hell man Ron just makes that whole scene yucky. I tried I couldn't not hear his gross voice or see his ugly face. No thanks on that.
7/27/2021 c12 demibyte
Just finished bingeing; thoroughly enjoying the story so far and looking forward to more. Keep it up.
7/27/2021 c1 bascospc
this is really great... thanks for this. keep up the good work..
7/27/2021 c12 red demon161
Nice very nice. I liked Pansy's reaction in the morning. I also liked how Harry defused her. Too bad Harry didn't grab a quickie with her. I think Harry could of gotten her in the mood fast.

Now lets see how Harry is going to defuse Hermione.
7/26/2021 c11 Trivieum
This was really hot XD
7/26/2021 c12 Trivieum
Fun chapter
7/26/2021 c12 yoto
bon chapitre
7/26/2021 c12 Guest
I’m vibing - so I’ll throw a review down in hopes you update sooner
7/25/2021 c11 2Crimson Reiter
Aaaaand I binged this, worth it!

Seriously, I love your take on "Harry summons a succubus" and the more modern mindset you're applying on the characterization of Harry, Ron, Hermione and all the cast.

Definitely following this story!
7/13/2021 c1 scyfly
so far your harry is a monosyllabic idiot and making things worse he wants voldemort for himself, cause ofc harry is capable of doing that... dumbass
7/12/2021 c11 Pink Noise
If HP wasn’t all about magic, this would be completely unrealistic. Since you juiced him with “sex runes” or whatever, it’s a male wet dream. Fucking Pansy is pretty OOC, but OK, fanfic. You and your betas keep the typos to a bare minimum, and I thank you. Keep up the good work.
7/11/2021 c11 chuysaurus
I have really enjoyed this, it's well written, has a good blend of plot, character development, and descriptive smut. followed and I look forward to reading more.
7/10/2021 c11 Guest
Pansy starting to question lifeblood idealogy?!
7/10/2021 c11 tacitblue1973
Nice to see Pansy start to reevaluate her life and culture but gahhh, Draco and Umbitch? Trying not to think about the possibility of chimeric ferret-toad offspring lol.
391 « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 .. Last Next »