FanFiction.Net
for Harry Potter and the Friend with Benefits

7/9/2021 c11 2Greavous123
Nice chapter. Nice to see relationships develop, usually in these types of stories, (harry shagging multiple girls) there is almost never this much character development; if any at all. So it is nice to see a story that has it.
7/9/2021 c11 yoto
7/9/2021 c11 Jomke
Well, that was way more sensual then a saw this story going, especially with one of the "evil" syltherin girls.

But really like the way you humanize Pansy and give her an actual fitting background story and character , plus promising story arc .

The sex was nicely written, i dont much enjoy Harry being an overpowered sex god already, but its nice to see him getting better at it, just in my opinion too good to fast , or mybe even too good in general.
7/9/2021 c11 22fvdv123
Don't get fixated on reviews mate, getting them a lot or none, it does not matter. just look at the traffic stats.
7/5/2021 c10 Guest
Neville is going the gang! This is an AU I haven't seen before!
7/4/2021 c10 Guest
This is no longer the most perverted story in fanfic world. That title belongs to the story named 'The Lust of Gryffindors' now.
Stay safe.
7/3/2021 c10 2PotterThinker
My money says that Susan is up for the challenge! To deflower Bones.
7/3/2021 c10 Fyrehanabi
This story is as entertaining as always. I like your plot and your character's are fun and still true to their source.
7/3/2021 c10 yoto
7/3/2021 c10 tacitblue1973
Hope he makes it up to Lilith, poor thing.
6/14/2021 c9 CaptainBlack115
Heyy man, good to see you back! As requested, I am reviewing the chapter and yeah, liked it :D I feel like this one was a little slower paced which after everything that's happened in-world recently, 'tis a good thing. Nice bit of character development with some of the supporting cast, still a high standard of writing...I have only good things to say :D

As always, good to see your work here again, still enjoying the story immensely, I went back through and started from the beginning again just for research, you understand ;)

Looking forward to the next chapter, hope you're well :D
6/12/2021 c9 akleden
Where's Luna?
6/9/2021 c9 guest
really good read
6/9/2021 c9 yoto
6/8/2021 c9 ReadFFsome
Thanks for the update. I enjoy your writing.
391 « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 .. Last Next »