for De Nova Terra Inferos

1/11 c20 vincent.velasquez190
I hope you feel better soon. :)

I'll be honest I didn't notice that the story didn't have a purpose or anything, but I am used to slowly developing stories so that could have influenced me. I just liked seeing Harry start to grow and adapt to his new surroundings since I find that interesting. Especially with Harry having to learn and adapt to the different resources he could find, and learning to use his magic to help him survive.

I completely understand have a hard time writing since I've just started writing recently on another platform, and I've been stuck on chapter three for a good three months. So take as long as you need my friend to feel up to making another chapter! xoxo

I've just realized I haven't checked out any of your other stories I will have to fix this post haste!
1/8 c20 Asdf
You worry about yourself and don't let others sway you on how you want to write something. Many people will have differing opinions and ideas but what you do is all for you, and as long as you are happy with what you make then that's all that matters. Take as long as you need and always focus on your health and happiness 1st. Your fans/followers will be waiting, no matter how long it takes.
1/2 c20 3Leticia Moriarty
i really like ur story and i hope u continue to update tho i will admit i got confused with 16 chapter 15 and 17 chapter 16 as is the previous chapter harry doesnt know where the snake is and the next said he kept it round his body?
12/30/2020 c20 Crys
Hmm. Interesting story so far. Kinda disjointed at some points, but Harry's mental state could account for some of that.

At least we know why Negan was so accepting of Harry's magic use. And he might actually have some real ideas how to keep him contained, though apparition wards would be something he'd have no way of producing.

Anyway, just wanted to thank you for posting the story.
1/1 c14 Korst
I've got to wonder if this is a Harry from a vastly worse version of the canon Harry Potter story, because he's just dreadful at magic. Why's he even running when he was the infinite mysticism of HP bullshit wand magic? Whatever, i guess there needs to be a story. But this chase just feel forced.
1/1 c4 Korst
This reads like fever dream nightmare sequence and I'm not sure how to feel about that.
12/29/2020 c20 16Emperor Vanquest
Holy hell this is a great story! Forget the haters, the plot is moving and I love how your focus on Harry’s mental struggles and his evolution as MoD are realistic! This is my new favorite TWD crossover!
12/27/2020 c20 SkittlesArtist101
I loved this story so much, your take on Harry was a breath of fresh air! I love that you made the Dixon's almost brotherly to Harry and that Sofia lived. On another note, I hope you are able to get the help you need and feel better soon. Please don't push yourself. Because while your story is entertaining, it's not more important than your continued well being!
p.s. if you need a beta or a personal cheerleader please hmu
12/22/2020 c20 12Mireya Humbolt
Muchas gracias por avisar, me gusta mucho tu historia y espero tngas la oportunidad de continuarla pronto. Muchos saludos y que la pases super¡
12/19/2020 c20 1automaton14
uhhhhhhh whoever said the story doesn't have a purpose needs to get their head out of their ass. your story is good, clear plot, Harry's got good motivations and goals and character.

this is a good story. the people who are giving you shit for it are just haters. they can say whatever they want but you're the one in charge of the story.

what I read was a touching story about being adrift in the world after a accomplishing a huge goal. it was extremely relatable, and i look forward to your every update. please don't let the words of unsupportive people discourage you from doing something you enjoy.

hope you have a good weekend, sorry to hear you're feeling down.
12/18/2020 c20 1SNEAKYKAYE
Hey! Don't let us sway you! This is your story, your writing! If you want advice or something ask us we're here... Otherwise ignore us! Don't let writing be a chore, Enjoy it! You do you!
12/18/2020 c20 KristaNotSoGoodAtWriting
i hope you win this battle i really love the story but your more important then any story you write. Feel better soon an do whatever you feel you need to just to get yourself at a better place good luck i hope to hear your ok soon
12/18/2020 c20 shamrockus
Please take all the time you need. I'll still. be here when you're. ready.
12/18/2020 c20 AvidReader2425
12/18/2020 c1 BoredKing
Harry was 17 when he fought Voldemort in the final battle, hence no underage magic. Hell, he spent months in the run using magic before the final battle.

Embracing his Slytherin side is really the reason you used to avoid trying to help anyone. That's stupid, you should've just said that he realized he couldn't, simple as you can get and better than the nonsensicalSlytherin crap. Slytherin is about being cunning and ambitious not cowardly or self-serving. To embrace his Slytherin side would imply he comes up with a cunning plan or makes a logical decision rather than a brash one.
362 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »