for United I Stand

2/20 c3 yeaaaahhhh I read
okay to be honest I think this is similar to how in Canon Ino and Naruto interacted with each other
2/20 c3 yeaaaahhhh I read
haaaahhahah(broken dog toy sounds) Is that a fucking jojo reference. 20/10 would read again. I already did FUCK. A THRID TIME
1/10 c19 15Leaf Ranger
So they rescued Chouji, but got these three jerks to deal with. Here's hoping they can take them out with little problem.

and jeez, poor Chouji. Caught up in barb wire like that. Man.

Good chapter, keep it up!
1/10 c19 Otaku6023
another great chapter i'm glad you didn't abandon it
1/10 c19 9Dragon Man 180
The fact Mukotsu doesn’t wan Naruko AND Anko makes him seem like he’s a pedophile only interested in little girls so I’m happy Menma froze and shattered him. I do have to wonder if Inoichi could destroy Suikotsu evil self and leave the good side free.
1/10 c6 MeachyGoode14
Hinata's Naru-harem? Well I'm not going to say no
1/9 c19 4Antex-The Legendary Zoroark
Awesome work! Looking forward to the finale of the arc!
1/9 c19 4Michael Bourne
bankotsu from inuyasha?
1/9 c19 MonoBani007
Cool chapter *thumb up*
11/13/2020 c18 ArashiNokitsune
of all the Inuyasha villains under Naraku I hate the band of seven the most honestly just don't prolong them just end their sorry
11/12/2020 c14 Vates Despero
Whelp, I guess this chapter put to rest any doubt that this was going to be an Evil!Hiruzen fic. Because absolutely EVERYTHING about this mission screams malicious.
11/12/2020 c18 9Dragon Man 180
I live how you used the Band of Seven from Inuyasha and can’t wait to see the rest of them appear and how the fights against them go!

I also love Naruto, Naruko, and Menma interacting and the personalities for the later two. I’m eager to see the eventual romance for all three when they have a bit of free time!
11/1/2020 c18 2Otaku of Anime
Great chapter. To be fair, you could have been more creative with the names, but that isn’t too much of an issue. Your sentence structure is a bit lacking as well. There are too many run on sentences and it makes it a little hard to read at times. I’m not saying that your writing is poor. I’m just giving constructive criticism.
10/26/2020 c18 15Leaf Ranger
Wow. Insane fight. Pretty awesome though. Well done!
10/26/2020 c1 Guest
Is this a jojo reference?
224 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »