for Kamen Rider Byte

9/14 c7 JTWAS1994
That Was Worth The Wait, Can't Wait To See Where This Goes!
9/14 c6 FlameFireZero X
Are you ok it's be a while
3/6 c6 FlameFireZero X
Great chapter and love the new byte orca form
3/5 c6 JTWAS1994
Great Work, Can't Wait For More!
2/5 c5 FlameFireZero X
when is chapter 6 going to be release
12/27/2019 c5 FlameFireZero X
quick question when will the secondary rider appear and what animal motif will it be base off
12/16/2019 c5 15Ranger Red 2.3
Amazing! That was a great heartfelt chapter I can't wait to read more and as a fan of a Team in Movies, Fanfiction, and you can't forget T.V Shows too where the team takes apart the enemy by going over the clues I think those are cool moments as well.

One example is during Power Rangers S.P.D when the Team discovers (SPOLIER ALERT!) They put together Gruum's plan, I love that moment and made Gruum to be a Evil Master Mind.

Also! I love Byte's new form, I love Cheetahs and that was a perfect game changer :-).
12/16/2019 c4 Ranger Red 2.3
Whoa! That was a cool Chapter, I liked Jaylan/Byte's conviction and I like the new Ally, I can't wait to read more :-)... And I am so sorry for the late reply my friend
12/3/2019 c5 JTWAS1994
You Know, If You Think About It, The Crypts Are Like The Phantoms From Wizard, The Bugsters From Ex-Aid, And The Smash From Build All Rolled Into One.
11/7/2019 c4 JTWAS1994
Might I Suggest A Honey Badger Themed Form For Byte? They May Be Small, But They're Fierce, Not Only Can They Stand More Stings From A Bee Nest Than Most Animals, But They Can Have The Guts To Stand Their Ground Against Larger Predators Like Hyenas And Lions! Plus, Just Look At Bunga From The Lion Guard, His Title Was The Bravest!
10/4/2019 c3 Ranger Red 2.3
Great Chapter! I am enjoying Kamen Rider Byte and I like that the cops don't like heroes, I can't wait to read more and your Sentai story I will give it a look, take care Trey-El Bro :-D.
8/4/2019 c2 6Kuro no okami 23
Hey Trey I have to say I really like Byte it kind of remind me of my fic Kamen rider wild but in it's own unique way. I can't wait to see the commissioner's face when he finds out he'll have to arrest his son. That will be a good one to see. Anyway keep writing and see you next time.
7/21/2019 c2 15Ranger Red 2.3
Interesting Chapter Trey bro, I like that The Heroes are liked by some people, I also like how they named Kamen Rider Byte and I can't wait to read more bro :-).

I Also liked the Teamwork lol :-).
7/21/2019 c2 17DragonEmperor999