for Unworthy

8/19/2020 c4 KathyMesser
This is a great story. I hope you write more Aladdin fics.
10/20/2019 c4 Guest
This story was SO amazing! Great characterization and so well written! Can't wait to check out your other work! Thanks for sharing.
10/7/2019 c4 Uia
super cute moment...glad you updated
9/3/2019 c1 10PrimaImperatrix
I really loved this story, especially the first chapter. The dialogue so felt natural and very true to their characters, which is no easy feat, so kudos. I adored the Hakim and Aladdin banter during training. I'm sad this was such a short story, but I really enjoyed it while it lasted. I hope you write more Aladdin fic in the future. I'm gonna need something besides Tumblr feeds to keep me going until Aladdin 2.
7/30/2019 c3 Uia
super cute
7/26/2019 c3 182Luiz4200
Well, Aladdin needs something to use his time for so, why not doing something useful for the Kingdom?
7/26/2019 c2 Guest
This story is amazing! Please make Jasmine and Aladdin have a happy ending with a beautiful family and a blissful and prosperous life...

You're an incredible writer, by the way. This story is really heart-warming and cute
7/10/2019 c2 Prizz
I loved it! Insecurities playing part on both of them. I just hope they manage to overcome it together.
7/5/2019 c2 Brower
Wow, when I watched the movie I saw everything in pink, a happy ending but I didn’t notice this Aladdin’s perspective, I like your fic
7/5/2019 c2 Camie
Ever since I've seen the live action movie, I've been obsessed with Mena's Aladdin and Naomi's Jasmine' relationship.
And you certainly did it justice! You truly seem to understand the characters and their dynamics! It's so interesting to explore that ''after the end'' story cause I too believe that they would have those kind of concerns : Aladdin believing he's not worthy and Jasmine overtrying to rebuild her city and too busy to see that Aladdin struggles too!
Can't wait to read the end! Hopefully you have a lot of fluff in store for us, those two deserve a sweet moment!
Beautiful story :)
7/2/2019 c2 Guest
I nearly cried at the ending of this chapter; you broke my heart! I can’t wait to read more
7/1/2019 c2 Paragirl-Jane
This is amazing! I was waiting so much for a good story after the movie. This just made my day, please don’t stop after three chapters :D
7/1/2019 c2 Guest
I felt secondhand guilt for Jasmine here. Ugh. Anyway, wonderful chapter!
6/25/2019 c1 5LightNote19
This is great! Love Aladdin’s character moments along with Jasmine. Love the quiet moments between the two. Love Aladdin’s angst! Love the plot of him being King. Love the romance! Love that you keep Aladdin’s ‘thief’ ways’ like he’s more wise about the world verses Jasmines innocence. I hope you go more into all of it. Can’t wait for the next chapter!
6/24/2019 c1 23Peacockgirl
This is a great start. Is there more?
19 Page 1 2 Next »