for Akatsukitties: Reborn, Revised, Redeemed

8/17 c1 MOoOOOOOOOooOOOo
BEAUTIFUL
12/14/2020 c3 mariapotter1
This fic is so cool! And I would definitely make spray jokes. All my cats are sprayed.
9/20/2019 c4 Guest
Okay same person that just review and I saw your note at the end. I don't think this is moving too slowly at all. It's good to have a thought out and moderately moving plot. It's a good balance that helps you get the plot where you want it and pace yourself.

From one writer to another, you're doing a GREAT job!
9/20/2019 c4 Guest
Alright first of all, this is fantastic! I didn't know people still wrote the stories and it's wonderful to see one pop up after so long! I really love your writing style and look forward to the next chapter.
7/12/2019 c3 anies
Excited for more, keep up the good work and updates! ️️
7/7/2019 c3 DragonMoonWolf
Uh just a question but does the Naruto series not exist/the characters know the series?
6/29/2019 c2 3Konoha's Springtime Angel
Your writing has gotten so much better...I had fun reading this chapter today! Comet...an oddly appropriate name for a car. We literally named our new car a few days ago, against my will. XD

Also, just a small inconsistency, but who is the cream-colored cat with blue eyes? He is mentioned a few times as an eighth cat but disappears at the end.

Cat breeds...? Oh God...I’ll give it a guess...?

Kisame: Maine Coon
Itachi: American Bobtail
Sasori: Somali
Deidara: Ragdoll
Tobi/Madara: Bengal
Kakuzu: Havana Brown
Hidan: Korat
6/23/2019 c1 Konoha's Springtime Angel
Holy smokes, I felt like I got zapped and turned into a middle schooler again while reading this. XD

It's so nice to see you back into Naruto and writing this again. The girls already seem more intriguing, and I like how you aged them up as well to fit their behavior. I love your descriptions, and I could clearly imagine what was going on inside of my head. And I perfectly understand your decision to remove some of the other members and Kagami Hanshin (R.I.P. the Holy Skillet days).

Each intro to the Akatsuki (it's such a strange feeling to type that word again XD) members captured their personalities, and the beginning overall felt more dramatic and gave off a mysterious vibe.

You're doing a great job, Jordan, and your writing has definitely improved. I'll be waiting for the next chapter, whenever it comes...maybe I'll draw something for you again as well.

— Tenshi