for My Heart Is Not My Own

8/8 c1 Morningstar786
are you planing on updating it anytime soon
4/9 c4 Dramaticmusic23
Not bad
2/15 c4 2Oni Makai
I don't get it... How come no one realized Nero's missing an arm? You could say his uniform sleeve is long, but even then, the way the sleeve would sway as he moves would be a dead giveaway!
2/9 c4 1Jadex Imperia
DIOOOOOOOOOOO
2/9 c1 Jadex Imperia
Oh no, another heartbreak train coming, oh shit.
1/22 c4 F
My deepest condolences for your loss and hope to see you update again in the future. Take your time and love your story.
1/7 c1 Sai55
Stems thing feels just useless tbh.
1/5 c4 ACEOFTHEHEART
Good Chap update soon,,,,..
1/5 c4 Morningstar786
been a long time since the update but i guess it was worth it update soon.
1/2 c4 ARSLOTHES
I'm sorta sad that Nero didn't lose his arm since Devil breakers are fun to have
1/2 c1 6R-Whure
Woah. Nice fic :D

Keep writing!
12/29/2020 c4 Doctor honesty
I'm not going to lie to you. I usually judge a story based on the amount of reviews, favs and follows it has but this actually surprised me.

I took a blind go at it thinking to find cooper but instead I found diamond. This has shown me to never overlook a story ever again because of its lack of reviews and followers.

I think this is actually the best Mahouka crossover story I've read. It's extremely balanced and leaves me wanting to see more.

If anyone (like me) reads reviews before reading a story I recommend you read this one. It's a hidden gem that is far too underrated.
12/31/2020 c4 kerrowe
Nothing is really stopping Nero from still claiming that he doesn't know her. It really doesn't really conflict with her wanting to talk with him at least.

Though would have thought missing an arm was reason enough to skip school for a few days at least. To spend a few days skipping school to work on hunting and recovering... his connections and being hired there would probably cover many missed days. I suppose thankfully he had long enough of a jacket and of his arm to hide it was missing. I would have thought the someone would have latched on to where his missing arm should have been while he was there. Haha.
12/31/2020 c3 kerrowe
Oooh so that just happened. I figured at first that guy wouldn't show up... so which place will be the sacrifice for his rebirth?
12/29/2020 c4 Doctor honesty

I went in blindly expecting to find cooper but instead I found diamonds. This has shown me to never overlook a story ever again because of its lack of reviews and followers.

I think this is actually maybe even the best Mahouka crossover story I've read yet. It's extremely balanced and leaves me wanting to see more.

If anyone usually reads reviews before reading a story like I normally do, I recommend you read this one. It's a hidden gem that is far too underrated.
37 Page 1 .. Last Next »