for Feathers

4/13 c2 Kitty Cat
Daaaaaapppppllllleeeee when you updaaaaaaate I'm realy bored of this waaaaaatiiiiiingggggg!
(And yeah I change my name from Kitty Cat vgv to Kitty Cat...)
10/4/2019 c2 37Laquane2020
please Continue to write!
9/18/2019 c2 Sofia04Cat
Hey, I have a question. Not to be rude, but why aren’t you on Wattpad much?
9/9/2019 c2 Kitty Cat VGV
There will be in there age...right?
Waiting for the new chapter
9/7/2019 c2 11StrawberryorangeSoda
So far this is pretty good! Poor Jake we’ve all been there(lol this is the first fanfic that I actually related to Jake with.) hopefully no danger will arise.. or will it? Keep up the good work! Looking forward to more!
9/7/2019 c2 Touria
So how old are they now?
9/7/2019 c2 Kitty Cat VGV
Realy good chapter!
Waiting for the new chapter
9/5/2019 c1 Kitty Cat VGV
I'm waiting for about 8 months and you didn't update yet...

WHEN THE HELL YOU'LL UPDATE?!
8/15/2019 c1 Kitty Cat VGV
PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE
'CAUSE I'M FREAKING WAITING AND I CAN'T WAIT ANYMORE 'CAUSE I WANT TO KNOW WHAT IN THE WHOLE EARTH WILL HAPPEN!
...(catching breaths)
oh and plz make izzy & cubby help jake for the feallings... nothing to say just please update soon
8/8/2019 c1 Sofia04Cat
I read this on Wattpad, and I gotta say. Despite mostly disagreeing with you, this book is actually pretty good, so now I can't wait to see more.
7/18/2019 c1 Kitty Cat VGV
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease
Complete thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiissssss
And I hope you'll ship (captain jake) with
BOOOOOOYYYYY
6/25/2019 c1 StrawberryorangeSoda
Hey there glad to know you’re posting here again! Anyway good start to a prologue! Why would Captain Shriek want Jase and Jake? Maybe for ransom? Or something else hm? Anyway good job! Looking forward to the first chapter.
6/25/2019 c1 DefendedAura
at first i was hesitantabout this at first, i new you had plans to make jake and the neverland pirates stories, but i had never watxhed the show before so i wasnt excited, but i read this prologue and now im already excited for whats to come and hoe you're going to pull it off, as always keep up the great work and im excited for what comes soon. (p.s. im not signed into fanfiction on this tablet so thats why i just have my username there)

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service