for We're All Tom Riddle Here

9/6 c1 4HP-fanfic-fan101
Ow the feels! I was so sad for professor Tom and how the others treat him but mostly even Azrael. Yes PLEASE Lily can you take them all so they don't have to be stuck there for eternity?

Some impressive writing with which to break us readers hearts :

"No matter what it takes and what it might do to her, to the world, to any and every world that ever existed. Azrael, the Harry I knew, would never do that."

The professor didn't look at him, stared past him and into his past, "He was always constrained by a sense of honor and duty; they were his unbreakable chains. More, while I think he had feelings for me, they were far from unconditional. They hinged on my exceeding his low expectations, and even then, there would always be a hint of doubt that poisoned anything between us. He knew his own vision of Tom Riddle too well for anything else."

"He might come, if it was convenient, if it hurt nothing in the process," he then turned to look at Tom, his eyes pale pits without a hint of light, "However, given how we all simply appeared here, how none of us have ever found a door or window, I don't think it's that simple. Azrael will leave me here for eternity because he can't be bothered."
...
Tom wordlessly pointed towards the man, whose face had lit up at the sight of the girl, and oh lord they were now running towards each other across the vast expanse of nothingness with their arms spread wide. Tom could almost hear the inspirational music swelling in the background as Lenin caught her in his arms."
5/27/2020 c1 Lazir
This is too cruel. I don't care what he's done. Tom Riddle has unconditionally loved/sacrificed for Harry in so many worlds, and not a single one of them love him back enough to give much of a damn. Is that really how the other story goes? Tom is going to kill himself to get Harry to the future, and Harry will go on her merry way? Sorry, with a shrine? No no no. Harry is supposed to be "righteous" And "good", but these tom's can't expect loyalty or trust or returned love from her? No matter what they do? What use is being " Good" If there is no capacity for unconditional love? Of the infinite tom's and harrys, there is only one who would come for them? Feel like my heart is bleeding.
4/17/2020 c1 8gabzep
Awe, I’d like to think Azalea/Harry would come for the Professor too but if not maybe Lily would help.
3/6/2020 c1 Guest
"And calling himself Lenin if he knows what's good for him," Dear God you actually made this
I'm dying
2/27/2020 c1 A fan on a wall
This short story is good, would like to see another chapter of it though.
1/20/2020 c1 thecatleader
Tom Riddle harem huh thank you for reminding me of that wonderful idea.
11/1/2019 c1 arizontea
Visit your local shelter today to adopt a Tom Riddle in need of a home.
10/14/2019 c1 Guest
I want her to accidentally take all of them home with her.n It would be hilarious.
9/19/2019 c1 22VoidRealmer
I am in so much physical pain because of this fanfic it's not even funny

I literally JUST realized that 2 of my top most favorite tomarry fanfics were both written by you and I HAD NO IDEA UNTIL JUST NOW

I AM IN SO MUCH PAIN OH MY GOD
8/22/2019 c1 9Chimebelle
Oh god, how can something so brilliant be written this is amazing and wow, ridiculous and lovely all the same. Lenin and our Muggle studies professor Tom seems to be most blessed. And the Harry Horcrux riddle was hilarious. As well as every other Tom out there. Loved it.
8/8/2019 c1 lalalamb
Is the lazy one the one from canon? That bloody horcrux never seem to do anything xD But I believe Harry can save them at least the poor horcruxi? Make the originals absorb them back or something, and there are too little originals there anyways means the rest are immortals. So less Toms to save xD

and wtf with that muggle professor? That is bloody Tom Riddle? really? really? He is so unTom wtf
8/3/2019 c1 6TekoloKuautli
Well, seeing as Tom hates Tom this really is their personal hell XD

I'm kinda sad the two Toms from 'When Harry met Tom' are dead, I love that story and seriously think their Harry would come to rescue them if the hints at her power are anything to go by. Saccarine Tom should make more appearances seeing as he creeps out everyone XD
7/18/2019 c1 the humblest person ever
That was hilarious and enlightening- thank you
7/1/2019 c1 Guest
Komaraden Riddles if we failed our glorious revolution once with one. We try again with more.
6/27/2019 c1 7infinite eternity
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhh I love this!
30 Page 1 2 Next »