for Scooby Doo: Frankencreepy! Rewrite!

4/17/2020 c2 7iamacliche
I'm a little late to the party, but if you ever decide to update this story, I'll be here anxiously waiting! I love your revisions and I agree with you that the movie was problematic and left so much to be desired. I also was annoyed with the unrealistic/cheesy cheering scene, and I like how your Velma is less hesitant to speak about her family secret. And the dark tone you've taken with the van being rigged to successfully explode on the gang is so compelling; I think you've got a great fic here if you ever decide to reboot it!
1/5/2020 c1 Mauhlyu
It’s been a while but I hope you chose to update soon
7/13/2019 c2 3Heart of the Demons
My friend, I've seen "Scooby-Doo! Frankencreepy," and it made zero sense whatsoever. I'm pretty happy that you're writing your own version of the film where characterization and plot are key. Currently it's the 50th anniversary of "Scooby-Doo" as a franchise, so I'm pretty happy to be celebrating it. I hope you are, too, in your own way.
6/30/2019 c1 36thequeenxofhearts
Hope you update this soon! I agree that some parts of the movie were silly and didn't make sense, I'm looking forward to seeing how you rewrite the rest of this story!
6/28/2019 c1 Anonymous Puffin
Nice to see Fred as something more than trap-obsessed. Love to see where this goes... :)