for Ever At Your Side

5/20 c15 StarlightVista
i appreciate the story having an end, even if it was rushed. thank you for the fic
5/17 c15 lala
Merci !
5/18 c15 5Adriane Magicus
Don't be sorry, it is nice to have at least this much! It is nice to see the story finished, even if it is only a summary. Hell, most of my own stories can be called summaries :-/
5/17 c15 20AshesGleamandGlow
Hey, it was still a good story! Thank you for finishing it, it was a delight to read

The Younger Half of AshesGleamandGlow
5/17 c15 mizzrazz72
Sirius should have gone with them. He's all alone. Good story though.
5/17 c15 Jostanos
Apology accepted, Sci. You ended the story on _YOU TERMS_ and not on anybodyelses.
Good on you, my friend. Thank you for the wild ride. It was fun while it lasted. *eye smiles*
5/17 c15 wolfco
Thank you for wrapping up this story. You are a really prolific writer, and you always have many interesting tales on-going. I really appreciate that you've taken the time to finish up stories even when you no longer want to work on them. I know this takes time and effort, but it is so rewarding to be to know what you planned to do to tie the loosing ends, resolve conflicts, or reach goals. If you do feel any worries about compressing the planned endings, please don't. You have all kinds of real world concerns and stories you are passionate about, yet you still take the extra time to write wonderful conclusions to make sure your readers are not disappointed. We are NOT disappointed. Thank you!
5/17 c15 god of all
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
5/17 c15 krzys2000
4/29 c14 0oKitteno0
Yas! Personally i would like to see a Harry/Prompto/Gladio paring but if you dont like that maybe ahhh there isnt alot of characters i would trust him with xD maybe... Oh Gladio/Fred/George? I truly am stumped gl! (I still want a Harry/Prompto/Gladio the most)
3/16 c14 1Babybear94
Hey great story hope you update soon please
12/28/2020 c14 Fen'harel666
Susan for Gladio maybe?
11/17/2020 c14 Guest
Love this story. Maybe Susan Bones for the odd man out. Unless Ginny isn’t a crazy fan girl stalker in this story maybe her. More chapters please.
10/21/2020 c14 Melikalilly
I love this story
9/3/2020 c14 Guest
Voldemort is obviously going to try 'something ', probably Dumbledore to. What if Voldemort first tries to break out his followers in prison? Then later have Bellatrix try and attack the Black House with maybe her sister and Draco? Since theoretically they should have access? Instead they get their a**es handed to them?

Also Harry really should tell Sirius and the Guard exactly what he knows Dumbledore done and also what else he thinks has be done.

Ever since you've started writing this story I keep picturing either Harry finding, buying, or already owning a Giant uninhabited island. He moves there, becomes King (accidentally), makes it a magical island that can use science thanks to his Eos knowledge. So most of his people would be squibs, 1st gens, half-bloods, and other races... HOUSE-ELF army!
162 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »