for An Adventure Beyond Boundaries

10/23/2019 c5 SantoryuSekai
When will the next chapters come out?
10/23/2019 c4 SantoryuSekai
This old man is really dangerous, it was smart to get him out of play before the supposed "canon" started. Will he use the knowledge he has to manipulate events in his favor? It would be a smart choice.
10/23/2019 c3 SantoryuSekai
These garbage got what they deserve. Too bad he didn't arrive in time to avoid this event, but at least he killed all these trash.
10/23/2019 c2 SantoryuSekai
He summarizes everything I think of the useless pervert. But I still think he should have gotten the sacred gear for him, meaning he would have one of the most op hax of this verse.
10/23/2019 c1 SantoryuSekai
Awesome story! This really got away from the cliches that most fanfics of this anime verse have! Will you continue the story?
8/16/2019 c5 Gilgamesh50
I like it interesting
I hope you dont drop this
8/13/2019 c5 T-B-R
pretty good story so far.
8/9/2019 c5 M2R
good story, I'll wait more. though I'm quite confused about the timeline for a moment
8/1/2019 c5 2Ideal Form
Whoa! This is pretty phenomenal for your first attempt at a story. I’m extremely proud of you. The entire concept you have is unique and I’m impressed. It was able to keep my attention and explain the events of the story without making me lose interest.

Keep up the good work.
7/15/2019 c5 FateBurn
Good so far please continúe soon.
7/8/2019 c1 9Lord Of Crime
I have never been known to sugarcoat my words and I am not going to do it now. This doesn’t mean that I am going to insult your idea in any way or form, my friend, it was merely meant to compel you to show proper attention to what I am about to say.

The idea is great, really good. The genuine effort you put into actually expressing what you want the story to be like is clearly shown through the way you have written it down. I applaud you for that.

While I admit I have little to no knowledge about the anime verse that you’re talking about, I am still somewhat shocked by your boldness. What really intrigues me is the fact that you are boldly moving against the norm and taking steps towards a route that would only be appreciated by the most well-learned of people.

Not everyone appreciate uniqueness and originality.

Assigning an SI character, while not all that appealing to most, can be carved into a masterpiece in the right hands. Most people tend to avoid SI characters mainly because they are against the idea of trekking down into unexplored ways and also because the manner of the written work is _ to be blunt_ atrocious.

I hope a talented and rational-minded author turn this into a piece of polished art because it really deserves it.

Best regards
Lord Of Crime
7/7/2019 c1 8ScarletAesir058
Its a worthy challenge and one I would pick up myself if not for all the other stuff I am currently doing. Maybe in future?
Good SI stories are a guilty pleasure of mine and I've contemplated doing one for some time, just never gotten around to it.
I hope a lot of people pick up this challenge and run with it, its a solid idea and worthy of attention.
7/4/2019 c1 MidnighAce
secret Saturday fan huh
6/30/2019 c4 Guest
Ha ! Serves old bastard right. Finally karma decided to bit him in ass
6/30/2019 c3 Guest
I hope Fujino Asagami will be among pairing characters. She is among my favourites .
79 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »