for An Adventure Beyond Boundaries

6/30/2019 c2 Guest
It was interesting to see what MC thinks of Issei . Realistic and believable
6/30/2019 c1 Guest
Heh ... I hope someone really good pick up this challenge . It is pretty cool idea
7/2/2019 c5 13fg7dragon
Nice premise. But the chapters could be a tad longer, more descriptive, even without more action taking place.
7/2/2019 c5 PasiveNox
Wonderful
7/2/2019 c4 PasiveNox
Huh nice
7/2/2019 c3 PasiveNox
Ahhhh so thats why i was like why was she you know raaped but yeah nice chapter
7/2/2019 c2 PasiveNox
Great
7/2/2019 c3 1RoachVit
Crossover with Raildex is certainly interesting. Especially learning the nature of Personal Reality that Esper had and combining it how magecraft work maybe could lead to creation of faux reality marble or legit personal reality. Yeah I know it sounds impossible but dunno why I said it, maybe you will got inspired by this rambling or dunno, grimoire of Raildex is OP enough if you know what to do you could become magic god which is kinda equivalent of walking disaster. Though if looking at MC heritage I remembered that true ancestors or was it dead apostles ancestors(?) have marble phantasm that let them change nature too.
Anyway this fanfic is awesome even though you just write this much. So much potential and awesomeness that you decide to explore more and realistically depict HS DxD world.
7/1/2019 c5 superpierce
That answers a few questions.
7/1/2019 c4 Dxhologram
It would be nice know how Reinherz has met people like Touko and what exactly happened in his life that lead to him planning on dealing with people like Zekram and what is he doing to change the canon storyline of DXD?
6/30/2019 c4 chainlinc3
Entirely honest, I'm not sure why you're doing these "of things to come" pieces. Like, sure, "insight into the character," but all I see you actually accomplishing is spoiling a lot of plot points as quickly as possible?

Your premise isn't inherently bad- granted, this variety of OC would turn away a lot of people at the door, but I do hold that they aren't inherently bad. But I also don't think your premise is good enough to waste dramatic plot points in an effort to make the literary equivalent of a movie trailer? If I'm entirely honest, trying to make movie trailers for a written work just seems misguided to begin with.

I hope you reconsider and proceed along a different route.
6/27/2019 c1 Tyrant
Please author-sama I want to see how weak those those so called unofficial top 10 of dxd verse vs nasuverse horrors and dies iraes multiverse creation god's
6/27/2019 c4 Guest
At this point I'm wondering how Zein and Touko met and if he is dragging her to other worlds with him which she eagerly does to learn new magic e.t.c. Or if Zein is a friend that drops by her workshop in the Nasuverse dimension and occasionally brings in being from another dimension I'm also thinking that he created the equipment she uses for most beings seeing as Satan class beings can casually blow up continents.
6/27/2019 c1 Guest
To be fair, I get Rizevim and Lilith. Rizevim got so used to his Sacred Gear Canceller, that he got caught off guard once he failed to do anything against a Sacred Gear. And Diabolos Dragon was much more powerful before it got nerfed for safety measures. Lilith got simply knocked away and decided to lie there until Rizevim had enough. But yeah, Crom and Euclid were utter bullshit, although I think that Crom held back to enjoy himself.
I really get your point. Just look at all those numerous Top 10 members and how Issei struggled against Thanatos (Low-Class God Lv) while faced he Vidar (Stronger than THOR) without problem.
6/28/2019 c1 Ruberforumfree
huh, I see you rated this story T... so not going to add any Smutty part in the future? or even publishing an uncensored version on AO3
79 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »