for An Adventure Beyond Boundaries

6/24/2019 c1 3SkyLuong
It looks interesting. I wish luck for the one who will take on the challenge.
6/24/2019 c1 Demon-255
I see a ton of potential here.
Just, holy fuck the stories that could come from this.

And honestly, this fits Exactly with what I want to see in a HSDxD and Fate crossover.

An SI protagonist who gets thrown into HSDxD, and gets reborn as Vali's older brother/sister. SI then proceeds to get noticed by Zeltrech, and it goes onward from there.

The ONLY problem I have with this, is the fact that the SI is required to participate in the Holy Grail War. Granted, its going to be a bastardized version of the HGW, due to it occuring in a different reality than the normal Nasuverse one, but I can expand on that if needed.
Its going to be a mess of a HGW for the author as well, due to the fact that the Holy Grail (The one for Fate/Stay Night, UBW, Fate/Zero, and maybe others that I might have missed) was tainted by Servant Avenger. This is only in one of the many universes that make up the Nasuverse, but discounting the situation of a tainted Holy Grail, there's also the fact that most of the time (As far as I know) Holy Grail Wars are on a set timer. Every 50 years, there is another HGW, with the only exception being the "Original" Fate/Stay Night, where that HGW comes 10 years after the last one through Servant Avenger's influence. While the 50 year timer can possibly be subverted by filling the Holy Grail with Prana, that's a theory at best and a disastrous situation at worst.

In any case, the timer means that the Protag needs to wait a little bit for the HGW, and go into it with some experience, or go into it with no experience at all. Most authors (I think) will go for the former option, as it means that the Protag can actually operate with their servant in some way. Who knows though.

Anyway, I'm done here, so I'll wish anyone who reads this good luck.
I hope that this challenge at least gets off the ground though, it seems like an amazing idea.
6/24/2019 c1 NormiesXplode
Pretty interesting idea. I hope that someone would do this kind of challenge and make it real
6/24/2019 c1 Mrsiri
i love the idea of si older brother of vali using magic from different worlds, weather he's recreating these spells with the imagination magic system devil have going on or he leans them from Zelretch doesn't matter, it sound epic
79 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6