for Spells and Louds

4h c732 Nene
Wonderful job on this chapter!
Gee, Oscar and Emily Lewis are too stubborn to give up on Lewis-Spellman mansion.
I wonder something that happened to Gyro. Hmm...
15h c731 28heavy5comando
Hello everyone.
Heavy5commando here.

Okay, so here are some summary about future crossovers for Spells and Louds.

Apex Legends - Gyro goes missing after traveling through the Infinite Corridor, returns and has changed and he goes rogue and attacks them. Being in the other world for so long can change a man.

How to Train your Dragon - A Light Fury ends up in the World of Ever After and then travels to Royal Woods and someone calms the dragon down.

Monster Hunter World - after Gyro visits another world and comes back, he doesn't know that he was followed and something big and fiery comes out and attacks the Royal Fortress.

I still have a lot of other crossover plans, I haven't made the Slenderman vs Sirenhead one yet, that's for October.

But i do have several other crossover plans, and i could use some aid on how these can work. Yes, some are from Indoraptorman101.

Gormiti.
Dinosaucers.
Ducktales (the new series.)
Toy Story.
DC Superhero Girls (TV Series.)
Monster's Inc. still unsure about this.

That's all guys and PM me if you guys can help with a possible concept.
That's all i have to say, talk to you all soon guys.
18h c731 Guest
Oh my god why are you going on about Alcina Dimitrescu. I can understand if you didn't like either the character or the fanbase liking her a bit too much foe your liking, but by continuing to mention her is something that is getting old and makes you look like a purist conservative over people liking her design. Epically since no one else in the reviews are talking about her and that it's you who keeps bringing it up, so just stop writing about it if you don't like it because you made the characters act like overreacting purist because Rusty was goofing off. If I was him in this situation I would of been like "You guys are still on about it, it's been more than a mouth and you all are getting mad at me for doing some that silly? It's a videogame, calm down and I wasn't doing anything wrong on my own privage time so why are you guys getting on my case?"

It feels like you havent know much about Resident evil to know that stuff like this happens a lot in the franchise, so I don't know why your still on it when it could of been a one time reference?
7/22 c731 13Gennai Of Delphi Prime
Rusty could end up redeeming himself in a big way...but it might come at a horrible cost. One extreme leads to another. He might lose a limb or two, but at least he will finally be redeemed. Obviously he'll go too far in trying to redeem himself, and he might end up 6 feet under.
7/22 c731 zakdragon3
Wait what victor has been to amphibia before please don’t tell he went did stuff to specific worlds
7/22 c731 Nene
Splendid job on this chapter!
I feel pity for Rusty.
I wonder who is Gyro's new ally.
7/21 c6 TexasRanger1996
Heavy what's with this with you writing this stuff that cloves up the reviews pretending to fire at something? It's getting annoying at this point to see you do this whenever some one either gives out critism or is some troll. This makes you look kind of coo coo in the head and if you do go out of your way to delete the reviews then it will look even more confusing for people on why your doing this. So please just stop and if you find a review that you don't like, but can't find a way to refute it then just ignore it because this is just cringe.
7/21 c730 28heavy5comando
Hey everyone.
This is Heavy5commando here again.

Now i have advanced further into September Chapters and i am on a role.

We will say goodbye to a few characters since they wanna take a new path to some old grounds and some incoming crossovers.

How to train your dragon.

Glitch Techs.

Monster Hunter World.

Apex Legends.

Part 2 and 3 return to that damned Dinosaur King.

Sirenhead.

I am so stoked from these and cannot wait to see what happens next everyone.

This is Heavy5commando. Talk to you guys soon.

Well, that is all i needed to say, talk to you guys soon. Now, let's wipe them from the Battlefield!

Prepare to load.

Rounds up!

Locked on position on hostile threats!

We have test dummies!

Bombard! Fire all 50 105mm Howitzers!

Halt attack.

Enemy neutralized and liquidated.

We have cut down the poor bastards.

God job men. Rest up and prepare to fire again. Air cleared out everyone.
7/21 c1 Markafterdark
Does anyone know what the plot of this story is, like what this story is building up to and who the main Villian is. Because I have been reading this story for nearly a mouth and in the beginning the Heroes go to different univerese to protect the multiverse from evil and something that was the reason why the heroes are formed like the portals acting strange, but after a hundred chapters in the Heroes doesn't seem to care about it until recently. And that plot points that would talk about anything existing like a major threat just seems to be tossed to the way side to add in downtime chapters that are so numerous that it makes other animes blush in how they eclipse the action of the story. How come there isn't a major Villian to be heard from as the only ones are from other universes where it ends in at most in one or a few chapters, by now there should of been something to be the Big Bad where it would challenge the Heroes because most super hero stories have them, but somehiw not here. Heck even the other stories at least have recurring Villians that would be a threat like Helleva Loud Adventures with Vox and Valintino where their presence is shown.
7/21 c730 zakdragon3
I think we really need to see some more marvel or dc worlds like the avengers earth mightiest heroes cartoon or teen titans. Though I think kaijudo rise of the duel masters could do in this
7/21 c730 Nene
Marvelous job on this chapter!
Lori and Leni have heartwarming moments with their grandfather, Leonard.
7/21 c729 heavy5comando
Hey there guys.
Heavy5commando here.
Now, If anyone here knows the Twitter user Loud Sister.
Then do inform that user that i await the reply.
Because i am waiting after what that user backlashed at me.
I was just hyped and that guy got miffed out. All i said was "Oh, Hell Yeah."

That's not even swearing, it's a Stone Cold Steve Austin reference there!
7/20 c729 Nene
Fabulous job on this chapter!
7/20 c729 boygenius2020
Not bad dude!
7/20 c728 zakdragon3
Will we see cartoons and other series like how to train your dragon, monster hunter and more
1,955 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »