for Alola League Victors

7/14/2020 c4 Gerni
The finals was actually really good and ASH WON A LEAGUE yesssss he fixed what should have happened in xyz (I will always be mad that he lost the finals in kalso the only I can think of for the reason he lost is recoil as Allen's charizard health went down) ya crap
8/19/2019 c4 Guest
Daily reminder that Ash in SM is more of a character than XY Ash, who was as bland as copying paper.
8/18/2019 c4 Guest
I don't really track battles, but I wholeheartedly agree with your verdict about the Alola league.

Early on in the SM anime, I knew that it was going to stink. The journey was taken away and replaced with school, the Trial Captains were made Ash's classmates, and Lillie didn't even have Nebby. I gave the first few episodes a chance, but I ended up leaving when Ash got his Rockruff. Even though I never watched an episode afterwards, I attempted to follow the plot through synopses.

The league is just... a mess. No prerequisites for gaining entry to the competition, which I'm willing to forgive because it's the first ever league in the region, but everyone else only has one or two Pokemon to compete with, and everything you've already outlined about how badly written the battles are.

Looking forward to how you changed the league.
8/19/2019 c4 gularadato
I am loving this fanfic
8/18/2019 c4 7Drednaught
Personally ive found the league to be absolute bs imo, in the anime. I totally agree with you on every point. That said is Ash gonna be bringing out the big guns like Charizard?
8/18/2019 c4 Krusader Kris
God I hope Junichi gets his shit together or someone else who is better at writing battles takes over for the rest of the league seeing as his track record doesn't inspire confidence and only makes me worried. The league has been pretty bad already so I doubt whatever they do now can save it from ranking low on my personal list when it comes to leagues. Also it looks like I was right about the hakamo-o thing (nothing to be proud about honestly seeing as in hindsight it was obvious). I like how meme-y this chapter was with the Pokemon reacting in their pokeballs and the classmates reacting to Ash throwing shade. Hell I'm throwing lots of shade too, looking at you Mallow, how dare you try to give up in the league people would get on their knees and beg for the chance to even participate, all things considered though this league is pretty low tier baby level stuff. Its almost like Guzma was right about it all along... but that can't be right, hes supposed to be the scummy foul playing bad guy! I'm also glad to see you understand the whole Rowlet situation and aren't justifying it with some stupid logic, that battle was purely written that way for a cheap fake out (not a pun this time) and another unfunny Rowlet sleeping gag (though I suppose comedy is subjective) that has no place in the league. Thats enough of me pseudo ranting and rambling though, I'm excited for the next chapter to see what Ash was getting up to in more detail and some reconciliation with his friends for being just a little too harsh on them (though I completely understand considering literally the entirety of the series and all the things Ash has been through), maybe he can also help them, I don't know... git gud while hes at it. Thats quite enough seeing as the review has gotten too long, keep on writing the good stuff and live strong buddy!
8/18/2019 c4 6Fanfictionranger
This rocks! Love this fanfic can't wait for more!
But please tell me it isn't an Amourshipping fanfic...please ;-; please don't it be...
8/6/2019 c3 13creativesm75
cool
7/29/2019 c3 Guest
Next plzz
7/24/2019 c3 12Toa Solaric
I wonder if there will be any challangers that will be worth challenging beside Gladion, Guzma, Hau, and Plumeria?
7/21/2019 c3 Guest
Please update
7/21/2019 c3 6Lightningblade49
I am curious if you'd throw in someone that can actually challenge unless the plan is for kukui to be quite powerful.
7/21/2019 c3 Krusader Kris
Nice chapter, as soon as I saw Sophocles felt nervous I thought he was gonna throw in the towel.I mean if Mallow is willing to then he probably would too right? At least by Sun and Moon's standards for league participants. I like that Brock and Misty are there watching the league and cheering Ash on and not to mention the choice of Pokemon Ash selected for the battle, I wasn't quite expecting Heracross to show up but was pleasantly surprised nonetheless. Now how about you bring back your boi Muk or perhaps something else just as out of left field? Its easy to forget that Ash actually has quite a large roster of Pokemon to choose from, why I would even say the show wants you to forget Ash has all those Pokemon seeing as hes seemingly not allowed to use any of them anymore. I quite enjoyed the battles as well, particularly the part where Heracross straight up busted out of the bug Z move because its just that strong not to mention already boosted up from Guts. My guess for the move you had Pikachu relearn is Volt Tackle because that was and always has been Pikachu's coolest move, its even got a Z crystal to go along with it that Ash could have gotten to use but sadly they made Pikachu forget it back in BW because that season Ash got worse and was too stupid to use it properly. I don't have a clue as to what Ash's new catch is, at first I thought it might be that little Larvitar turned Tyranitar he met way back in Johto but it seems too farfetch'd (lol that joke sucks) judging from title of the next chapter so I'm thinking its a Kommo-o or something from its line with the whole type disadvantage and whatnot. That's it for my lengthy review, sorry if I rambled a bit but I was waiting since the last episode dropped to see this story update lmao. I'll drop a review again when the next chapter hits in a week or two, or whenever it is you decide to update. So good so far, keep going strong buddy!
7/10/2019 c2 Guest
I'm not sure if ash and gerninja should become ash gerninja during this battle or save it for the battle of facing gomaze(team skull leader) he thinks he has ash all figured out but theirs alot about ash he doesn't know and that's not just thinking outside the box but also suprise their opponents when they least expect it if u want my opinion I say ash should save gerninjas hidden ability for gomaze and can also teach him a lesson and give him awake up call and turn over a new leaf like in the Pokemon sun and moon games after u beat it the first time and encounter him and notice a change then the way he used to be
7/9/2019 c2 Shane
Great job on this chapter and love that you included greninja but truth be told if ash does end up battling either guzma or gladion in the finals of the league he will definitely need six Pokémon my thoughts on that would be ash will bring back one of his Pokémon from home or greninja will come back but it’s still too early to decide because the league just started but anyway keep up the great work;)!.
23 Page 1 2 Next »