for Past Tense

5/15 c1 Chacha
I just found you from reading another autor. And I like your story so much. But what will happen when they go back to their time? Things are going to be so different.
4/3 c10 NYAZ
Really enjoyed this story and I’m looking forward to the next one.
4/1 c10 Castle4Eva
I got so wrapped up Castle & Becket's relationship and their trip back to the 70s, that I never thought about what would happen if they saved Johanna. I can't wait to read Present Tense to find out!

Thanks for the unique and terrific story!
3/31 c10 FDWojo
Quite a good story. I'm now eager to see the next one!
3/31 c10 jennkyle
I just loved it I can't wait great job tell next time
3/30 c10 Bikchun
Thanks for sharing your story. Loved it.
3/29 c10 castle58
Great job. Looking forward to the next installment.
3/29 c10 38evitascarlett
I enjoyed this story so much; definitely looking forward to the sequel!
3/29 c10 24CileSuns92
Wait, what? Johanna is alive? I'm squealing and so afraid at the same time!

I loved that they had to play matchmaker, that the reason they went back in time was to fix Jim and Johanna. Now I wonder how they go forward!

Thank you for sharing this story, I read it all in one go, I couldn't stop. I'm keeping an eye out for the sequel for sure!
3/29 c10 3coyotepup4
Well done!
3/29 c10 TORONTOSUN
Welcome back. I like how you wrote the final chapter. I can't wait for the sequel.
3/29 c10 SusanCastleFan49
What an ending/cliff hanger! I can’t wait for Present Tense. Thanks for writing!
3/29 c10 rina123nike
thanks for the update
3/29 c10 KC-BamaGirl
On wow! Such a cliffhanger! I can't wait to find out what happens next. What all has changed due to their time in the past? Do they have, or will they get new memories? Is Beckett still a cop? All that and more in the next story! Can't wait.
3/29 c10 1Kusj1125