FanFiction.Net
for THE RETRIBUTION OF SCOTT TRACY

9/30/2019 c1 94lilidelafield
Wow! How did I overlook this gem? Very clever and brilliantly written!
7/28/2019 c1 jmountyn74
amusing.
7/27/2019 c1 Guest
This is gold, I love it! It's so true as well, we love the whump- fics too much *raises hand guiltily* SCOTT I'M SORRY
7/2/2019 c1 walmar
Love this, fan fiction writers beware
7/1/2019 c1 Xenitha
Meh. I always whump Scott! So no fun for him here, he's in traction in his hospital bed!
6/29/2019 c1 13Bow Echo
Brilliant! And I gotta write me some whump ... and quickly! I mean I need that visit! Flames of anger firing in his blue eyes *swoon* ... Yup gotta hurt me a brother or two. Punished by Scott Tracy ... yes please!
Fantastic idea, very well executed and yeah for painkillers inspiring the muse. Hope they also helped the pain of course but it gave us a treat for the imagination! Fantastic CG!
6/28/2019 c1 Minimam
Nice wee piece, writers beware (if only, I would take a risk and write some of my ideas down)
6/27/2019 c1 1thunderbird shadow
Absolutely brilliant, clever and thought-provoking.
6/27/2019 c1 9FABreader
What fun!

Come and get me, Scott. I'm not afraid of you.
6/27/2019 c1 49Purupuss
Should I start running now?

;-)
6/27/2019 c1 41Math Girl
Yikes! He's after me! On the bright side, Scott's a héro, right? He wouldn't do anything *too* drastic... would he?
Awesome idea for a story, Créative Girl! Do you plan to continue it? I can see it going in many cool directions. :)

C.
6/27/2019 c1 35TigreMalabarista
Too cute. Scott probably would want to go after me after the events in A Dinner With Danger and Whumptober (particularly the last two chapters: the last one because I made him faint and not be injury related).

Then again: we do let him laugh...

This is very funny and cute. Keep up the good work.
6/27/2019 c1 153Teobi
Punish me, Scott. Punish me!

Lucky I'm not too much of an angsty whump writer so I should escape the full force of his wrath but he can punish me anyway. I don't want to miss out!

It's amazing what meds can do to the old writing process. Hemingway said "write drunk, edit sober" but it's much more exciting to write drunk/stoned and then post while still drunk/stoned and wait for all the "wtf?" comments that you're convinced are coming.

Loved this and hope there's more to it as Scotty wreaks vengeance on us hapless writers.
6/27/2019 c1 73JOTRACY123
very good but very short