for Tales of the Kaiju Universe

2/28 c4 83DJ Rodriguez
Now this was way past cool! And you did like my friend Japan Boy; did extremely good honor to a fine actress and person. You should be proud of yourself.

And also, I cried too when Godzilla died! Both at "Godzilla 1985: The Legend is Reborn" and "Godzilla vs. Destroyah", so I know what its like to cry when one of your fave character dies in such a way.

The scenes here were touching and very poignant, bringing honor to all the characters including Burning Godzilla and his son who would the king in the year 2000 as "Godzilla 2000"! You brought humanity, character and depth to human, Time Lord, kaiju and mutant alike. I am really glad that you made this chapter!

I really hope to see more of this from you in the future. Packs a good strong punch to the heart, and I mean in a very good way! Keep it up!
12/25/2019 c3 DJ Rodriguez
Nice! Very nice here indeed! I do not know much about the Pacific Rim realm, but I do know that this seems interesting. A hive mind and also multiple Earth's they came to conquer, and nice reference on the Terminator thing! I saw the Skynet reference, and it was a good, subtle touch there!

I may have missed other references. But if so, I apologize. If you can lead me in the right direction on where to properly look at in a PM, I would very much appreciate it.

Thank you for the update! Merry Christmas and have a wonderful New Year when it comes!
12/24/2019 c3 Austin
Ok interesting to see some point of view of the anteverse kaiju and the precursors.
Though question the worlds that they conquered sound like terminator, but it's the other two I dont know of, but I think the current world is the movie battleship.
Though question will there be mentions or perhaps a chapter focus of the precursors and their anteverse kaiju dealing with the other earths that have the more resistance so to speak.
Such as the avatar last airbender or legend of korra world filled with of the benders, and what not.
Along with say the naruto world of shinobi, giant summons, the my hero academia world.
Just any franchises of any cartoons or anime where the population has powers like avatar, naruto, my hero academia, etc.
but are the powers strong enough to repel the anteverse kaiju for a while?
And let's be honest of something if anyone tries to go through the portal to attack the anteverse, I can imagine the precursors having weapons aimed at all angles, along with hundreds of kaiju ready to be sic'ed on any poor, unfortunate soul with a hint of arrogance or confidence that crosses that portal.

Good luck on the next chapter hope it comes soon, also merry Christmas and have a happy new year.
12/15/2019 c2 32AlphaGodzilla19
Nice.
9/11/2019 c2 83DJ Rodriguez
Now this was worth waiting for! It seems that introductions are made all around, and also a new home for the immense legends has been set up so that said giant monsters could have a peaceful place to stay with they are studied.

Of course, it was met with resistance from some like Rodan and Godzilla, but again it took some convincing on Zone's part to get the powerful beings to cooperate. And again, good to see the Toho legends like this! I really like the Toho monsters of old, the kind I saw growing up as a kid. And this just brings some warm memories to my mind!

All in all, this one was excellent! I hope to see more from you like this, my friend! Keep it up!
8/24/2019 c1 31NeoScriptGenius12
This is a lot of elements to juggle!

Good luck.
7/31/2019 c1 3CalvinFujii
Looks great so far! My only suggestion is having most of the monsters that are either friends or allies of Godzilla or being born from Earth be allies with Godzilla and humanity.
6/28/2019 c1 83DJ Rodriguez
0_0 Whoa... just... whoa! When you start off, you go the distance and beyond! This is some seriously good stuff here, and makes me wonder on what is going to happen next! My friend, I trust your judgement and abilities with this story!

Keep it up!
6/28/2019 c1 2ChimaTigon
Will the oldies but goodies kaiju be in this story?
6/27/2019 c1 Spiral-Voltron-Zero0Q1
Awesome story
I would have made the Kaiju thier looks in the 2019 movie
But everything else is awesome!
6/27/2019 c1 62superkoola
I am definitely looking forward to this!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service