for The Gentleman and the Ice Queen

7/11 c18 136Shadow Joestar
KO awesome chapter, everyone in the group have learn the big truth about Ozpin and Salem which is very shocking though Jonathan seems to still be on board with helping him and let’s hope he can convince the others to do the same.
7/10 c18 SuperSaiyajin4Vegeta
Damn, glad you're better.
That's exactly the kind of reaction I'd expect from Jonathan.
6/14 c1 Drunken Mask
The story is nice and all, from my perspective of only reading ch 1, so far, but where are the commas? It’s not needed, but I feel strangely upset with there being close to no commas, lol.
6/4 c17 KingLuxion
I’m going to be expecting at least a good bit of changes with the inclusion of Dio. All in all I’m disappointed that the inclusion of Jonathan really doesn’t change anything as far as story goes.
6/4 c10 KingLuxion
“Hee, you I tried to. One v One a nevermore on the second day of school” Ruby said.

Wtf is this sentence?
6/4 c1 KingLuxion
You might want to look back on this chapter. You have a lot of run-on and double sentences that make this very hard to read
4/14 c7 Zero
Oh no...
4/14 c6 Zero
Here we go !
4/14 c5 Zero
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH !
4/14 c4 Zero
I wonder if hammon will be a thing...

After all, there is a WORLD out there.
4/14 c3 Zero
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW !
4/14 c2 Zero
awwww !
4/14 c1 Zero
Ohhhhhh !
JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOJO !
1/21 c17 Shadow Joestar
KO awesome chapter, now Jonathan and the others are about to know the truth of Ozpin and Salem’s past hopefully the Gentleman Joestar can handle it and Dio has made his appearance to make the world his own.
11/6/2020 c16 Shadow Joestar
KO awesome chapter, well at least everyone is still alive and strong after that big of a train crash as they now have the company of an old lady and they will also discover something big soon.
47 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »