FanFiction.Net
for The Gentleman and the Ice Queen

12/26/2022 c13 1Arkham Knight22
JOJO - TAKE THIS HERMIT PURPLE OVERDRIVE!
11/24/2022 c21 4Monster King
Please continue
11/22/2022 c21 SuperSaiyajin4Vegeta
Always good to see Hamon fry some Grimm.
11/21/2022 c21 148Shadow Joestar
KO awesome chapter, Jonathan and the others were almost snack time for those dangerous smoothing Grimm but he was able to fend them off and Ruby learned more about her eyes thanks to Maria revealing to have once had silver eyes.
4/20/2022 c20 5Luffy L Deathwalker
so with this alliance who's double crossing who is the question will it be Cinder leaving Dio and Neo to rot or the other way around?
4/16/2022 c2 xQcOW
Epic
4/10/2022 c20 148Shadow Joestar
KO awesome chapter, Jonathan’s instinct of something bad may happen might be right on the mark as their stay on the town won’t last long and hopefully with their lives still intact.
12/9/2021 c2 Simon Miniminter
Good Fic
11/28/2021 c19 5Luffy L Deathwalker
I have a bad feeling about this both the alliance between Cinder and DIO, and what our heroes are about to get themselves into
11/21/2021 c19 AshenOne
Ok I have a question for you, do you care about your readers?, because I have seen multiple grammar complains across multiple chapters, so either you're too lazy to make the effort of using proper grammar, or you just don't care, which are both pretty bad in my opinion.

Don't get me wrong, I like this story and the idea behind it, but very time I read the Asinine sentences your write, with all those spelling mistakes and continuity errors, it really makes me want to say "fuck this" and just close the story.

Again, if you're not an English speaker then that's fine, but PLEASE don't write this fucking story with FUCKING GOOGLE TRANSLATE which seem's to be what you're doing, or just get someone to proof read your work, like SERIOUSLY, IT'S NOT THAT HARD!

I encourage you to keep writing, but just do something about that grammar please, it's ruining a perfectly good story.
11/21/2021 c19 148Shadow Joestar
KO awesome chapter, tensions are raising with most of the group not unsure if they can trust Ozpin again while Jonathan still believes in him and hopefully can calm everyone down.
7/11/2021 c18 Shadow Joestar
KO awesome chapter, everyone in the group have learn the big truth about Ozpin and Salem which is very shocking though Jonathan seems to still be on board with helping him and let’s hope he can convince the others to do the same.
7/10/2021 c18 SuperSaiyajin4Vegeta
Damn, glad you're better.
That's exactly the kind of reaction I'd expect from Jonathan.
6/14/2021 c1 Drunken Mask
The story is nice and all, from my perspective of only reading ch 1, so far, but where are the commas? It’s not needed, but I feel strangely upset with there being close to no commas, lol.
6/4/2021 c17 KingLuxion
I’m going to be expecting at least a good bit of changes with the inclusion of Dio. All in all I’m disappointed that the inclusion of Jonathan really doesn’t change anything as far as story goes.
58 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »